• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He got the conclusion he scripted for.    Something tells me this asshole wrote the article before he went out looking for a complicit gun shop owner.

His other experience documented

It reads like a parody of a sissy liberal.  But how would you know the difference?  They are parodies of themselves.               It must have made his mangina bleed.   And this part...

Posted Images

It reads like a parody of a sissy liberal.  But how would you know the difference?  They are parodies of themselves.

It feels like a bazooka — and sounds like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

I've shot pistols before, but never something like an AR-15. Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

It must have made his mangina bleed.

And this part...

The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

OK now he's just making shit up.  If the recoil of an AR bruises your shoulder then you would collapse under the force of gravity.  But I do believe he was anxious and irritable.  Most liberal sissies are.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

I'd like to put his face next to the stock muzzle-break on my .308 CETME.

(For all of you gun-haters...that part of the gun is used to break the enemy's jaw in hand-to-hand combat.)

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

so glad i'm first to make this joke: what a total kunt, man!

but seriously, my 60 year old mum sits at the range with me whilst hundreds of .223 rounds are shot off and has even shot my Saiga once. this guy is a total and complete fraud and its physically disgusting to know how many people who've never shot a single gun in their life will take his word as gospel and believe all this utter horse shit he's spewing. 

• Like 3

My small wife and young son both enjoy shooting the AR and only complain when ammo is gone or we run out of time. This guy is hoping to get folks who know nothing and are already scared of guns to believe even more that they are these awful war weapons. I love me some "unbiased media"

• Like 2

He got the conclusion he scripted for.

Something tells me this asshole wrote the article before he went out looking for a complicit gun shop owner.

I agree. It looks like he wrote the story before he shot the rifle.

Embrace your manhood, shrew!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

Sadly, they live among us, and it's more and more evident every day. Good thing he didn't non-shoulder my old long barreled, no butt pad 16 gauge singe shot.

Edited by YOT
  • Like 2

I enjoy shooting my AK. The recoil on every one I have (minus the 5.45, I am still preparing it so not sure how recoil will be but likely more than my AR) is significantly more than the AR. If this guy were to go to the range and shoot one of those they may have to quarantine it from all the shit he'd drop in his pants. Fucking twat anger.gif

• Like 2

The writer is "Kunt-z-man". Now there's a name that just speaks for itself.  If he'd have come to me, I'd have put him on the end of a bolt action 300 Win Mag, and told him, "Never mind about the pea shooter, this here is a GUN".

I imagine it would look something like this.....

• Like 5

The 5.56 is a dinky bullet. Why are they scared?

A Chinese man killed 50 people with a knife, not long ago.

I'm going to guess that one gun store is going out of business soon.

• Like 4

Pardon me for saying but where did they find that euro-trash gun shop?

Maybe the guy is ok but from his attitude he should of stayed in northern Europe... wait he cant do this over there can he.

My wife doesnt like the 308s but she is fine with x39s, dont own any ARs but she would be fine with them also.

Pussy doesnt even come close.

Yeah this is the new America and why I am no longer real attached to it.

Oh well we warned people this (planned) day would come and were called crazy conspiracy nuts.

Yeah sucks to be right.

I would not buy from him if he had the last supply of ammo in the world.

• Like 4

The writer is "Kuntzman". Now there's a name that just speaks for itself. 

There was a good add-on for Google Chrome called "Coincidence Detector" that placed names such as his in ((( ))) so you can more easily spot when you are viewing propaganda. However the cucks at Google of course banned it. 

• Like 3

He got the conclusion he scripted for.

Something tells me this asshole wrote the article before he went out looking for a complicit gun shop owner.

I agree. It looks like he wrote the story before he shot the rifle.

Embrace your manhood, shrew!

The shop owner needs to suffer a sudden drop in business...to ZERO.

Anti-Constitutionalist Traitor.

I'd like to see him shoot a .50bmg and promptly turn into a soggy bawling mess on the floor when the recoil rips his arm off and his eardrums and eyes explode.

There's nothing like the smell of burnt gunpowder in the morning.

I offer to let him shoot mine for free. I'll even take off the nasty loud muzzle brake, that sticky recoil pad that creases your shirt, and make sure the bench is nice and smooth so the gun slides freely.

I WILL make a video.

• Like 3

You know, just about anytime I see someone use the ~word "cuck" they are saying something shamefully stupid. I hoped for better here but nope, I had to look it up. Really?! A neo-nazi plugin for highlighting Jewish names?! REally? How do you function?

At least you picked your screenname well.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 2

Exactly right, Gun Fun. Twisting another's words that way, and using cryptic pejoratives, sinister innuendo, and double entendre to that purpose (antisemitism) has no place here.