• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He got the conclusion he scripted for.    Something tells me this asshole wrote the article before he went out looking for a complicit gun shop owner.

His other experience documented

It reads like a parody of a sissy liberal.  But how would you know the difference?  They are parodies of themselves.               It must have made his mangina bleed.   And this part...

Posted Images

Exactly right, Gun Fun. Twisting another's words that way, and using cryptic pejoratives, sinister innuendo, and double entendre to that purpose (antisemitism) has no place here.

It's lamentable that Coincidence Detector got wrapped up in anti-semitism. Though it could surely be used for such an awful, inexcusable use (one which I do not condone either), it and similar add-on functions also had many of legitimate uses such as building databases of journalist names. Many time we read an article online without regards to its author - but when you stack up who wrote what, you can easily see a pattern in which authors/editors have biases in regards to various political topics.

Now look at that....a tool with a couple bad uses, but dozens of great uses, that people want to ban. Sounds familiar smile.png

Edited by randumbthoughts

Exactly right, Gun Fun. Twisting another's words that way, and using cryptic pejoratives, sinister innuendo, and double entendre to that purpose (antisemitism) has no place here.

It's lamentable that Coincidence Detector got wrapped up in anti-semitism. Though it could surely be used for such an awful, inexcusable use (one which I do not condone either), it and similar add-on functions also had many of legitimate uses such as building databases of journalist names. Many time we read an article online without regards to its author - but when you stack up who wrote what, you can easily see a pattern in which authors/editors have biases in regards to various political topics.

Now look at that....a tool with a couple bad uses, but dozens of great uses, that people want to ban. Sounds familiar smile.png

That makes a lot more sense. I really liked the idea of stupidfilter.org. It never really grew to maturity.

That makes a lot more sense. I really liked the idea of stupidfilter.org. It never really grew to maturity.

Yup. Two sides to every story. The media took it and ran with it, acting as if it was a "Neo nazi" add-on. Mainly because a few trolls were using it that way. Just like they do with guns, vilify the boogeyman but know so little that you can tweak one or two features and completely skirt the law.

RSS addons have existed for a while and continue to do so. Personally, I am not one to ban, censor or omit content so things like stupidfilter weren't too appealing to me. But it's nice to tag certain things. 

Great example would be Nate Silver. He founded fivethirtyeight and based it on "logical, mathematical journalism" - it sounded like an amazing idea. Political commentary that was based purely off analyses of raw polling data and predicted outcomes, sports scores and predictions done the same way, etc. However Nate himself was quite biased, to the point where last month he wrote an open letter apologizing and admitting that he simply had not been applying his "unbiased math" when it came to Donald Trump, and that he was sorry. At least he had the stones to apologize, most don't even acknowledge it. 

I3X1m4t.jpg

Edited by randumbthoughts
  • Like 1

And here's his "follow up" article.  Still a pussy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

One thing about libtards......they never learn when to keep their trap shut.

anger.gif This fucker.... 

Someone better call the WAAAAMBULANCE. He thinks 5.56mm in a carbine is loud while wearing ear protection? He thinks the recoil causes pain? I guess there must have been something wrong with all the M16s I shot in the Army. Not much recoil and not much noise.

His follow up article was the typical emotion-soaked drivel one would expect from the sheep who think the police will be able to protect them.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

I know the Gary he mentioned in the article!  Yup!  That's definitely him!   Used to be a class III dealer. (retired)

Edited by Capt Nemo
  • Like 1

I want to see him uncover the evils of "good guys with guns" by concealed carrying a Type 94 Nambu in an appendix or Mexican Carry holster. 

Edited by JDeko

My 10 year old daughter goes thru 30 round mags quicker than I can load them. She drops the mag, hands it to me and says "empty".

This guy has never shot an AR 15. Or any other gun for that matter.

• Like 2

I'd love to know how brass flying past his face disorients him. I shoot lefty and I can't even see the brass come out of the rifle.

Seriously if something so simple disoriented him, I'm certain he's incapable of maintaining safe driving practices.

This guy really is just a bitch of an excuse for a man whom seeks to pass his weakness of as normal.

• Like 3

Oh my.  That's one butt hurt nancy boy.  But of all the lines, this one made me laugh literally out loud.

My email and internet trolls won't believe me, but I support the Second Amendment.

Yeah he said that.  Naturally, immediately qualified by this:

I sincerely do believe the Bill of Rights protects Americans' right to keep and bear arms, albeit under very strict regulations.

It's a good thing that "very strict regulations" are not the same as "infringements".  I mean, right?

Edited by Darth Saigus

And here's his "follow up" article. Still a pussy.

anger.gif This fucker....

Someone better call the WAAAAMBULANCE. He thinks 5.56mm in a carbine is loud while wearing ear protection? He thinks the recoil causes pain? I guess there must have been something wrong with all the M16s I shot in the Army. Not much recoil and not much noise.

His follow up article was the typical emotion-soaked drivel one would expect from the sheep who think the police will be able to protect them.

maxresdefault.jpg

I wish that I still had all my old Matchbox cars and die-cast airplanes!

Those wire axels bent too easy. The metal frame and paint were solid!

Edited by Sim_Player