Simple. Contact them and tell them you'll Buy Elsewhere because they support terrorism.

Academy Sports + Outdoors
Customer Care
565 South Mason Road #419
Katy, TX 77450

• 1-888-922-2336
  • Like 1

Haven't bought from them in years.  I was going to take a pic of a rifle and send it to someone who might be interested and they wouldn't let me.  Seriously, the number is only on one side, you can flip it to the other side.  "Corporate policy"  Haven't bought much of anything since.  Because you know, "personal policy".  :P

I seriously like my local shop better anyway.  They run every firearm though the hands of their smith before they sell them.  That's just smart business...

• Like 2

I like them for their good prices on shot shells... Generally good people to deal with bit this is retarded... Dick's comes to mind

After Sandy Hook, Academy removed all AR's from the shelf but continued to sell them.

All you had to do was ask for one and they pulled it from under the counter. 

Probably the same thing again.  

Shareholder Value Theory is a bitch, ain't it?

Corporations value profit above all else. There is no such thing as "having a stance" to them. Whatever makes the most money, and ensures the ongoing retention and growth of profits, is their one and only true stance on anything. They have a fiduciary obligation, no more and no less. 

Shareholder Value Theory is a bitch, ain't it?

Corporations value profit above all else. There is no such thing as "having a stance" to them. Whatever makes the most money, and ensures the ongoing retention and growth of profits, is their one and only true stance on anything. They have a fiduciary obligation, no more and no less. 

Well very well might have shot themselves in the foot this time. Their supplier of ARs pulled their contract because of this. Hope they loose a ton. Screw Academy.

• Like 3