I get that it's a totally fake satire piece by a comedic writer, but it's still completely sick and twisted and goes WAY out of bounds. My own humor is rather macabre but that almost made me physically ill. There are some things you don't even joke about.

• Like 2

So is she going to shoot herself in the gut? the premise is so tenuous it distracts from the "joke" which is already pretty stupid. i also like the repeatedly insistence that abortion is DaVinci Coded into the constitution but ignores the right to own guns is explicitly stated there.

• Like 1

My thoughts are it is an article from The Huffington Post: it is not even worth my time or energy to read it. Sorry Mike I didn't even open the link. I find that I am normally happier when I don't click the links and read the articles. I already know how my enemy thinks...do not need to give them power over the rest of my day. For those that can read and let it roll off of their backs....I wish I possessed your superpower.

• Like 1

Thoughts? It all comes down to personhood. If person A does something bad to person B, how bad does it have to be for Person B to be allowed to kill person C. 

If person C is not a person, it's fair game. If Person C is a person, no crime is vile enough to justify B killing her.  Everything else is obfuscation.

Rape is terrible, and should end in a just execution of the person who raped. That said, rape is irrelevant to the issue of abortion, the person whose life is at stake is either not a person or is an innocent person.

Children are people, not punishments for immorality. It's really stupid to frame the abortion debate around whether it is acceptable to have premarital or promiscuous sex. That's beside the actual issue.

• Like 2

Exactly. If you know someone pro-abortion, ask them what their reason is for approving of it. Then tell them that the baby was in no way responsible for the method of conception, and that it's a completely innocent, fragile and defenseless being. Deciding to extinguish that life is cold-blooded murder and total destruction of a entire future. Ask them what their reason is again and if it's important enough to override the consequences. Most of the time it will shut them up good. If they say "I don't want to give the rapist the satisfaction of making me pregnant", you would kill an innocent just to spite someone? Or if they say "He might be like his father", yeah he might. He might also be a brilliant scientist who discovers a cure that saves thousands of people. Or he might just be an ordinary person living his life, which is still special. Anybody who keeps giving excuses after that is just a real cold-blooded bint (aka Liberal) and is probably not worth saving.

• Like 1

I would think it would take an eternity to get anything from bushmaster if it was in stock.

Mike my thought is the Libs will take this as real and important (gun control and abortion) what a package.

God help us.

• Like 1

I would think it would take an eternity to get anything from bushmaster if it was in stock.

Mike my thought is the Libs will take this as real and important (gun control and abortion) what a package.

God help us.

Yeah... those items are the hot ticket for them right now.

I fully support the right of anyone that has committed the act of abortion or even supports it to shoot themselves in the head as soon as possible.You can call it whatever you want,your rights over your own reproductive system,your own body,or whatever.What you are doing is killing a child who's only choice was to rely on you for protection and a chance to live.I'm not the most religious person but I believe thats theres a special place in hell for anyone that commits this horrible act!

• Like 1

I fully support the right of anyone that has committed the act of abortion or even supports it to shoot themselves in the head as soon as possible.You can call it whatever you want,your rights over your own reproductive system,your own body,or whatever.What you are doing is killing a child who's only choice was to rely on you for protection and a chance to live.I'm not the most religious person but I believe thats theres a special place in hell for anyone that commits this horrible act!

God will judge us all, fairly. He knows our thoughts and intentions.

• Like 1

My thoughts are that the far left, and their media lap dogs have managed to spin another horrific Islamist terror attack into a full court press to eviscerate, and remove the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding Americans.

Unfortunately  - the media is in a feeding frenzy, eating up their own journalistic vomit like it was cotton candy, and puking it back out again.