DOJ lynch "most effective weapon against terrorism is love

hope they have the secret service trade in their guns for Hallmark cards, bouquets flowers, and heart shaped boxes of chocolate to show that's the "most effective weapon."

personally I sticking with a gun but I not an expert.

• Like 4

She and her kind, that is to say, the government, media and progressive liberals are NOT stupid. It's all part of the script in a carefully planned and coordinated, long term plan.

Who is stupid? The Left's 'Useful Idiots' who lap it up and vomit it back out,

to accuse others of hate/intolerance and racism.

I've an Aunt who last week came after me about my hateful/intolerant postings, my guns and my obvious Christian hypocrisy, after I expressed my anger and the need to visit great wrath on Islamic Radicals wherever they may hide.

She tried to pull out the Thou Shall Not Kill commandment, and how love, compassion and understanding would enable coexistence.

I told her the actual commandment is Thou Shall Not Murder, and asked her to practice her preaching in the face of evil and see how evil returns it.

I still haven't received a reply back from her.

• Like 4

She tried to pull out the Thou Shall Not Kill commandment, and how love, compassion and understanding would enable coexistence.

I told her the actual commandment is Thou Shall Not Murder, and asked her to practice her preaching in the face of evil and see how evil returns it.

I still haven't received a reply back from her.

Reading this I was thinking no, it is " thou shall not murder.... but you got that covered.

Here are a few more passages that you should lay on her.

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and needy; Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.

Consider also Proverbs 24:11, which indicates we have a duty to preserve the lives of those who are harming themselves:

Proverbs 24:11 Deliver those who are drawn toward death, And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.

Ezekiel 33 is a well-known passage:

Ezekiel 33 "... 6 'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'

There are many more. You might remind her also the Christian crusades ended 800 years ago. Hadji's crusade continues today.

She probably would critizise your cooking too ;)

• Like 2

I think all those things are great for the secular muslims, few as they may be, to show we don't hate them blindly. Though being as 70-99% of muslims believe that homosexuality is morally unacceptable, 50% believe women need to always be obedient to their husbands, and 64% think suicide bombing are sometimes/always justified it honestly is a struggle to find many that can be welcomed into the American fold. 

It would be nice if we could welcome in the reformists in though, since to the majority they're apostates and thus needing to be killed. imagine the humor of America being the one country on Earth with a civilized muslim population. 

• Like 1

I think all those things are great for the secular muslims, few as they may be, to show we don't hate them blindly. Though being as 70-99% of muslims believe that homosexuality is morally unacceptable, 50% believe women need to always be obedient to their husbands, and 64% think suicide bombing are sometimes/always justified it honestly is a struggle to find many that can be welcomed into the American fold. 

It would be nice if we could welcome in the reformists in though, since to the majority they're apostates and thus needing to be killed. imagine the humor of America being the one country on Earth with a civilized muslim population. 

I dont hate them blindly..

I do it with both eyes wide open, and educated in what they truly are!

Islam has had 1400 years to reform.

Its still in the stone age!

Edited by unforgiven
  • Like 4

My sister whom I have not seen in 28 years and I were just discussing this over coffee this morning. We came to the conclusion that love must put a magical force field around us that makes a suicide vest explode into rainbows, confetti, and tinkerbell dust.

• Like 3

I dont hate them blindly..

I do it with both eyes wide open, and educated in what they truly are!

Islam has had 1400 years to reform.

Its still in the stone age!

That's what I was trying to get at. Now how we'd be able to only get the 1% that don't think homosexuality should be a capital crime and all the other barbaric things the other 99% believe in some of the islamic countries is a whole other question. but if we could a Reformation could actually occur since the reformists wouldn't get executed for apostatism. 

this is all going off her premise, by no means do i believe that is our job as civilized westerners to seek out and rescue the intelligent ones amongst the blood thirsty hordes, Europe tried that and as soon as they left you get modern day Africa.

it'd be nice if we could though. 

• Like 1

LMAO, more than once she has.

She criticized my softening corn tortillas in hot oil vs steaming when making enchiladas, mentioned its unhealthy qualities, then explained to my cousin that I was doing it the authentic way. They gobbled them down without much fuss. She is now Vegan and my chicken enchiladas would be bad on many levels. Supposedly I'm just mean when I eat their eggs, but I'm horrible for killing and eating the bird.

I always post our hunting/fishing pics to her wall.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim there are only those ignorant of the Koran.

When exposed to what is actually written in that vile book they follow right in line with it and will do nothing to stop the so called radicals.

Chasing a so called reformation of Islam is chasing rainbows and unicorns while wearing plutonium underwear, fruitless and deadly. 

• Like 1

.....She is now Vegan .........
I knew it! Was going to state that in the initial post as I figured she was.

Let me go out a limb, a democrat, supports hitlerly/ sanders, hates Trump, believes in global warming, guns are bad, drives a Prius, supports killing babies, PETA member.

I have a distant relative, not blood, like that and they are persona non grata to me. Got no room in my life for mentally disturbed people that I cannot trust.

Damn, and here I was thinking that having James Taylor singing "You Got A Friend" after what happened in France was going to make all the terrorists want to put their weapons down? unsure.png

The music they chose wasn't powerful enough.  Here, Loretta, here's what the terrorists really want to hear. 032.giflaugh.png

Danged near all of the above, or at least sympathetic to their causes.

She's one of my Aunties, was my favorite, she hasn't always been this bad and I remember the old her.

There was a time she was just left of center, but after my Uncle Rob died and as she has aged she has really gone far left.

Hate her ideology, but love her as family.

We can choose our spouses and friends, but not our blood family.