YES! A major blow to the 'new world order'!

This is as important to personal freedom as the Magna Carta!

Now the Brits need to once again become the "Yoeman Bowman" that showed the world what happens to a corrupt government

when the common man is armed with weapons equal to that wielded by the henchmen of a tyrant.

• Like 5

Ouch.  Probably not good for anybody long term.  Who now is going to share all the bad bank loans given by the EU and banks to prop up all of those failing national economies?  Britain bailed big time.  This is going to hit OUR BANKING system hard.  Probably also the FED.  Not good.  Could this be the start of the big crash?  Dunno.  Timing is critical.  We will certainly see Monday, 27 June, 2016 when the markets open?  Yikes!

Gives my hope the voting odds are wrong about the rise of hillary as well like they were this

The popular vote is just a show of numbers. It's not how Hillary will be elected. The Electoral College will do that.

• Like 1

Popular vote in the US is a joke. Many times one person won the popular vote only to lose the presidential election. If I'm not mistaken Mitt Romney won the popular vote but lost the second election to Obama.

Finally people actually having the backbone and sticking it in the gubberments ass. Fucking Bravo!

To bad so many in the US have forgotten what a that is............

HB,

What bad will come of this? WWIII? I think not. The EU is ruled by a pentathern in Brussels. It's even worse than our Lame dick no brains muslim.............

• Like 4

Gives my hope the voting odds are wrong about the rise of hillary as well like they were this

The popular vote is just a show of numbers. It's not how Hillary will be elected. The Electoral College will do that.

Actually,I believe Trump is going to win.   

• Like 7

In 1776, we fought GB for independence.

In 2016, they understand why.

I find it ironic too. It's how the world works.

Freedom is the most basic right, given by God.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

In the larger scheme of things, I can't help but think the middle eastern Islamic nations are leading us down the same path we lead the Soviet Union in the Regan era. When states start talking about  succession and financial institutions are in a downward spiral I don't look at it as a good sign, it's a trap. Throw in that time and time again we've over extended our military and the expense that goes with it, civil unrest, and the pattern starts looking very familiar.

The EU is run by and serves the purposes of - BANKERS!

As the Italian PM says, they need to provide for the welfare and happiness of PEOPLE, not subjugate the people to those who run the banks.

Hillary is the anointed candidate and mistress of the bankers and big money.

I hope BREXIT is first note of her funeral dirge.

• Like 5

Popular vote in the US is a joke. Many times one person won the popular vote only to lose the presidential election. If I'm not mistaken Mitt Romney won the popular vote but lost the second election to Obama.

It's happened 4 times, the last of which was in 2000. The other 3 times were all in the 1800's

English voter remorse?  I bet instead it is the "Powers That Be" who now understand their days are numbered and they are not going to go gently into the night.  Should be very interesting.  We will see how loud the UK stuck pigs squeal.

• Like 1

Wait... there's another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yaEEccDJc

Painful. I could not watch the whole video. Sorry.

You'd do her, Yak. You know you would....

• Like 1