UN Military Vehicles Seen Rolling Down Virginia Interstate

As an old long haul trucker, I can tell you the guy in the comments section has it right.

They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas.

And the ones in TX come from a plant down there, you can see it from I-10, I forget which town it is in.

• Like 3

As an old long haul trucker, I can tell you the guy in the comments section has it right.

They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas.

And the ones in TX come from a plant down there, you can see it from I-10, I forget which town it is in.

It's out in Katy, if I recall. One of our welders used to work there, welding the armor chassis for them. 

It's out in Katy, if I recall. One of our welders used to work there, welding the armor chassis for them.
Obama showed his love for Texas and cancelled the Sealy Tx plants contract.

Moved the manufacturing to Wisconsin.

Oh, didn't know that. The guy has been working for us for a few years now.

I remember when someone on Prison Planet or Info wars found satellite images of cara parked in delivery lots at several marine ports, still wrapped in their white plastic protective sheeting, and ran with the story that they were UN vehicles being staged for martial law. lol

• Like 1

Actually you need those to drive through sections of York....

• Like 1

Haven't seen them here in Oshkosh.  Though we got a metric fuckton of MRAP's and others here.  Parked all over town! 

Anybody want one?

• 2 weeks later...

how do you think this applies to what people are saying is happening with UN vehicles and troops being stationed in the US?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

"(iii) engage with foreign partners to share and learn best practices for reducing the likelihood of and responding to civilian casualties, including through appropriate training and assistance"

how do you think this applies to what people are saying is happening with UN vehicles and troops being stationed in the US?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

"(iii) engage with foreign partners to share and learn best practices for reducing the likelihood of and responding to civilian casualties, including through appropriate training and assistance"

I'm more worried about an accidental exchange of nukes than this crap story-line.

I'm more worried about an accidental exchange of nukes than this crap story-line.

So, what you are saying is that there is no possibility of the US government encouraging chaos within the people in order to create a state of panic where the UN is to step in. The UN is not held to our constitutional rules/values, and yet our POTUS stated that they will employ them to "help" us. What if.... a big one, what if there isn't an election this year.... due to a declared martial law?

*edit, this crap story line is from the whitehouse website. This is an executive action declared by the POTUS

Edited by ImperialArt