CA Governor Brown signed six, (6) more very bad state gun laws.  I wonder what will be the compliance rate from those Californians turning in all their high cap magazines?  Can somebody from down South give us a sit rep?  sad.png

• Like 1

To condense it, this is what I understood of it.....

Anything that already has a bullet button has to be registered (whoa!)

mags over 10 rounds have been outlawed

background check required to loan a gun to someone

More great reasons to leave Cali.

ETA: Hey, maybe a more appropriate title would have been "Anyone leaving California?"

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

This is just the gooey diarrhea icing on the shit sandwich that commiefornia has been for a long time.

I could spend all day typing everything wrong with "the golden state".

And it is the shining example of what the left is doing to America. 

It's our own fault.  We allowed leftist indoctrination camps (known as schools) and pop culture leftist radicalism to shape our children's values.  Each generation has become progressively (pun intended) more dependent and politically correct.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

I left in the fall of 1987.  Political refugee then.  Now in SW OR.  Quite the difference.

Ever been to Portland? Just as bad as CA, but a bit colder. Hippie central.

• Like 2

Banning guns already owned is the ONLY reason for registration.

Does having your name, address, and serial number of the gun IN ANY WAY prevent you from murdering with it?

Why is the gun "the problem"?

Leftism is a radical religion a lot like islam.  Claiming to be peaceful and loving but fanatical and violent in crushing any idea that doesn't conform to their superstitions.

Why is it that leftists CAN NOT condemn islam for it's crimes?  Because they have a common enemy.

Freedom is the antithesis of any radical religion.

The attacks by islamist maniacs are not the fault of islam.  They are the fault of freedom, and the only way to be safe in the leftist utopia is to destroy freedom wherever it exists.  But that can't be done as long as zealots like us are armed with effective tools to resist tyranny.

That's why the gun is "the problem".

Making the sheeple afraid of the tool is an effective tactic.  The leftist indoctrination centers of children, and the media propaganda arm of leftism teaches the weak minded masses that guns are evil.  To the point of absurdity, expelling students who point a finger and say bang, or draw a picture that resembles a gun, or chews a pop-tart into a vaguely gun-like shape.

They know that banning will not get guns "off the streets".  But banning WILL make every person who refuses to comply a criminal.  A fanatic.  We become the radicals that must be stopped.  It justifies the violence that is done against us by a government using the exact tools that they have been telling us "have no use other than killing".

And the sheep revel in the violence done against those that don't conform.  Never understanding until it's too late that the oppressor's boot will be on their own throats next.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 5

It's a beautiful state infested with Liberal vermin.

It's a shame, really.

and millions of wet backs on welfare selling dope

Banning guns already owned is the ONLY reason for registration.

Does having your name, address, and serial number of the gun IN ANY WAY prevent you from murdering with it?

Why is the gun "the problem"?

Leftism is a radical religion a lot like islam.  Claiming to be peaceful and loving but fanatical and violent in crushing any idea that doesn't conform to their superstitions.

Why is it that leftists CAN NOT condemn islam for it's crimes?  Because they have a common enemy.

Freedom is the antithesis of any radical religion.

The attacks by islamist maniacs are not the fault of islam.  They are the fault of freedom, and the only way to be safe in the leftist utopia is to destroy freedom wherever it exists.  But that can't be done as long as zealots like us are armed with effective tools to resist tyranny.

That's why the gun is "the problem".

Making the sheeple afraid of the tool is an effective tactic.  The leftist indoctrination centers of children, and the media propaganda arm of leftism teaches the weak minded masses that guns are evil.  To the point of absurdity, expelling students who point a finger and say bang, or draw a picture that resembles a gun, or chews a pop-tart into a vaguely gun-like shape.

They know that banning will not get guns "off the streets".  But banning WILL make every person who refuses to comply a criminal.  A fanatic.  We become the radicals that must be stopped.  It justifies the violence that is done against us by a government using the exact tools that they have been telling us "have no use other than killing".

And the sheep revel in the violence done against those that don't conform.  Never understanding until it's too late that the oppressor's boot will be on their own throats next.

Truer words have never been spoken!!

But never fear , the day will come when mother nature deals california a blow that is "magnitudes" greater compared to what man could do.

EBT cards and political correctness will mean shit then

Edited by unforgiven

Years ago the Southern Californian basin was a hurricane coast.  Seems the storms 400 years ago swung way more North.  We all know about the wild fire potential.  Too many people.  Too much hot wind.  Too little rainfall.  The San Andres fault could may and will eventually serve up a mag 8 earthquake.  Possibly several at once.

What are the odds of all of this happening at the same time?  The hurricane and mega wildfire would kinda cancel.  Anyhow, even if possible, all of this Mother Nature stuff happening at once to Southern California is a very unlikely potential.  Which is sad.  smile.png

Oh: ... I forgot the extremely unlikely event of a mega landslide on the big island of Hawaii.  Mega Tsunami.  Anything else?  A plague of hippies from Portland Oregon descending upon San Francisco and the city sliding into the Bay?  Humm.  One can dream! smile.pngsmile.png

Edited by HB.  I lived in San Francisco for two, (2) years trying to get on the San Francisco Fire Department.  Didn't.  I actually loved the city at age 20.  Simply hate it now.  Sister still lives there.  I am expected to visit soon.  Shit.

Edited by HB of CJ

There are great business opportunities for ammunition megastores in AZ, NV, and OR.  Build em just over the border on major roads and put up massive billboards facing back into The Land Of The Lost. 

• Like 2

Bullet Button "Reloaded"

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=XedaFH6pC1o

Such a shame that he keeps referring to the rifle as an Assault Weapon, I don't even detect a note of sarcasm.

I applaud his simple cleverness at working around these infringements and hope he makes a small fortune.

Yes yes yes.  We all know "there is no such thing as an assault weapon!"  But under commiefornia law there is such a thing.  At this point it's pretty much any semi-auto rifle or shotgun.  And if you choose to comply with the unconstitutional law you must register your semi-auto rifles as "assault weapons". 

He has invented a device that allows you to comply with the law and still be able to quickly change mags.  He is simply using the term as defined in the law to describe a device intended to comply with the law.

The decision whether or not to comply is one each gun owner must make for themselves.

• Like 1

Assault Weapon?  My ass.  I turned off that kow tow defeatist video just after he muttered those wrong words.  If he can't get basic vocabulary correct, what else will he do wrong?  He also registered it?  Wow.  I now re understand why I got out in 1987.  Pure bull shit.

We are kinda scheduled to shoot off our NFA stuff day, the 4th.  We will see.  The woods are very dry.  Hot today, over 100F.  The quarry requires a short car drive.  No shade.  We go the extra mile with our LEGAL rip guns.  All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.