"Reverse engineer" a saiga12

Hello all

.First post here so hopefully this is going in the rightr place?

Ok  question,I live in a country in Europe that isnt too hot on "assult style weapons" and I have a possibility o f getting my hands on a saiga12 . However  to make it more easier to liscense as a civillian gun It needs to not have a "prominent pistol grip".However this one  also has  the  trigger group  moved forward to accomadate the  AK style set up. Soo is there any type of  civillian buttstock that will work with the tang and fwd trigger grouping? Thumb hole stocks are OK,Dragunov style are ok,normal shotgun style stocks are fine.I dont want to chop off the tangs or if possible not modify the trigger packet,as this is a brand new gun and still in a dealers inventory so I cant go shopping bits off  before I buy it.Also is there a thing as a  three shot mag for the Saiga for hunting?

Need one of those too.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Bulgarian thumbhole stock is cleaner. A bunch of people used those for NY builds because the vertical grip portion is behind the receiver. Same goes for the factory saiganov stock. Those aren't bad, and I prefer them over the monte carlo setup.