I'm convinced, the +Hillary polls are completely unreliable.

This gives me hope.

Counting on Trump caring about his reputation. That seems to mean the most, to him.

He will pick a killer VP, I hope!

Did I just age myself?

Everyone notices his pride and ego, but few realize those are the voters' greatest asset and insurance. He will not leave office in his most public position as a failure.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI credibility FICO score just went from 732 to 358.

Abso-friggen-lutely.  The old hag-lying-beotch is our next Commander-in-Chief.  What has just been revealed to all Americans and to the world, is a testament to just how corrupt our United States Gove

I wish we had Reagan to vote for but we have Trump. If for no other reason we have to vote for Trump because the scotus is on the edge of the abyss. If we let hitlery pick 2 or 3 justices the countr

Posted Images

Yup, pretty much.  As I've said many times, the vast majority are like frogs sitting in a pot of water that is slowing being raised to boiling.  Those of us that are seething already have no outlet for our frustrations -- what are we going to do, complain to those who are the problem???  Until we somehow come together, get our shit together and organize into a powerful organization that can get something done, those who already have done so will remain the rulers.  Sad times indeed brothers to be witness to the death of a once glorious nation...

The Clintons are thumbing their noses at us,the American people,essentially saying we can do whatever we want, not have to face any consequences, and there's nothing that you can do about it.   

However, this plays in Trump's favor in my opinion.Hillary has pissed off ALOTof people,especially after this last stunt. There are ALOT of Bernie supporters that can't stand Hillary because she essentially stole the nomination from Bernie and will vote Trump just out of spite.   

• Like 1

Why don't people get it that the popular vote isn't what elects the president? It just fucking isn't. It NEVER WAS!! It doesn't fucking matter how many Bernie buttplugs are jumping ship. If they're registered democrat, they've already got their representation in the Electoral College. It doesn't fucking matter what lever they pull and Hillary knows that.

If you want to continue being an ignorant fuck that doesn't want to acknowledge how the system works, than you deserve what you get!

Edited by YOT

Bill Clinton pardoned Deutsche who was Secretary of State at the time and facing charges.Wild Bill also pardoned his brother from drug charges along with a bunch of other criminals before he left the white house. The DOJ was negotiating a prison sentence with Deutsche to plead guilty for less time in jail, for the same actions commited by Hillary, not protecting information. Bill saved Hillary...FBI director is correct there is no basis for criminal charges...

Sorry he was the CIA director for Clinton, John Deutch. Roger Clintons' pardon was granted for distribution of cocaine...Take a look at all the drug dealers he pardoned last day in office...

That is our choice if we choose to not vote in this election!

Edited by machinist

Why don't people get it that the popular vote isn't what elects the president? It just fucking isn't. It NEVER WAS!! It doesn't fucking matter how many Bernie buttplugs are jumping ship. If they're registered democrat, they've already got their representation in the Electoral College. It doesn't fucking matter what lever they pull and Hillary knows that.

If you want to continue being an ignorant fuck that doesn't want to acknowledge how the system works, than you deserve what you get!

The nationwide popular votes are meaningless true.

But the popular vote within a state determines the electors and thus the voting for that state.

Of course nothing holds the electors to that vote but not wishing to become lamp post decorations. 

If the fix is in then doing it through the electors is a very last ditch desperate move, not that i would be too surprised.

What's the answer then?   

I just hope he doesn't fuck up and pick the NJ doughnut guy or Puke Gangrene. I'm hoping for Sessions or Tom Cotton.

Christie and Trump are playground bullies though (not "wet towel" let's pander with the Democrats Republican types like most of them now are).  Probably wouldn't be that shabby with both of them on the ticket.  I know neither would hesitate for a second flipping the bird towards most of these elitist Dems. unsure.png  

But the popular vote within a state determines the electors and thus the voting for that state.

Of course nothing holds the electors to that vote but not wishing to become lamp post decorations. 

Not necessarily... http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html

Yeah pretty much that, but again stealing an election requires more touch than a public declaration of a coup.

At least JFK was done behind closed sealed doors, documents and dead witnesses.

I cannot imagine what the results of such would be, Walter Mitty's rebellion perhaps and then who knows.

I know neither would hesitate for a second flipping the bird towards most of these elitist Dems. unsure.png  

Or to you or me or the Constitution...  Giant egos with no interest in the people they claim to want to serve beyond hearing the cheers of the crowd.

If the Rich Toddler picks the Fat Toddler as his running mate I will be pulling the lever while wiping vomit off the machine.

I still hope for a genuinely conservative VP pick so I won't have to drink myself unconscious after I vote.

• Like 1

If you dont want either, how about a 3rd party.  People if we want to get out of picking the lesser of the 2 evils we have got to start voting other party.  I haven't seen the line up yet but I have seen some libertarian ads lately.

Now dont tell me thats throwing away your vote.  Damit if it makes you feel better then picking the next hitler or celebrity, then i say go for it.  Its not a wasted vote.

I've had people tell me if you vote you have no right to compalain, and other saying if you dont you have no right to bitch.  Honestly if you dont vote just sit in your shackles.  If you vote be proud if you vote your conscience, if you are picking the lesser of the 2 evils then you are wasting your vote, and suck it up if your pick blows chunks and enslaves you.

One or the other is going to be president. I'm voting for the only one who has ANY chance of beating Hitlery.

And yes, I am voting my conscience.  My conscience tells me to keep that foul bitch out of the white house if in any way possible.

Picking the lesser of 2 evils is still less evil.  By voting for somebody who actually might beat hitlery I am trying to keep horrible evil from taking power.  And yes, in order to do that I'm going to vote for an vindictive tantrum-throwing toddler who will likely be a terrible president.  But he will not have the cooperation of anybody in congress, or the media, or the courts, so he'll be constrained in what damage he can do.  Unlike hitlery who will have all the dems, all the media, the liberal courts, and more than a few repubs helping her destroy America.

Vote how you want.  That's how voting works, right?  Not that your vote or mine will actually matter in any case.

But since you feel like telling us how to vote I'll just say it.  You're throwing your vote away.  You're doing something to make yourself feel good that has zero chance of accomplishing anything good.  But if enough people throw their votes away it will likely have a "greater of evils" result.

So as I said, vote how you want, for whatever reason you want.  I will do the same.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 5

Hello

As wise men have said, "If your vote really mattered, they wouldn't let you do it"

That aside, we have no hope other than to cast one last desperate vote for the spoiled toddler. And then run for the ammo box.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

I know neither would hesitate for a second flipping the bird towards most of these elitist Dems. unsure.png  

Or to you or me or the Constitution...  Giant egos with no interest in the people they claim to want to serve beyond hearing the cheers of the crowd.

If the Rich Toddler picks the Fat Toddler as his running mate I will be pulling the lever while wiping vomit off the machine.

I still hope for a genuinely conservative VP pick so I won't have to drink myself unconscious after I vote.

Well, good luck with that ever happening in these modern times. rolleyes.gif

You can always hope & wish though.

post-88-0-54200200-1467931999_thumb.jpg

Oh shit, she has a hard on for the Democrats too, apparently.