Trump himself made a similar point in a speech in November.

“You better remember: There’s a six-year statute of limitations on that crime,” he said. “So Hillary’s running for a lot of reasons. One of them is because she wants to stay out of jail. Because I am sure — and first of all, everybody gets a fair shake with me — but I am sure whoever the attorney general is, you’ve got a lot of years left on that crime. That’s a crime.”

“If I win, we’re going to look into that crime very, very seriously, folks,” he added. “She’s watching right now and she’s saying to herself, ‘Man, I better win.'”

In his concluding comment, Giuliani said that Clinton “should have at least resigned as a candidate, on the grounds that if she can’t pass a top security clearance, she can’t be president of the United States.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/rudy-giuliani-reveals-why-hillary-clinton-still-might-face-criminal-charges/

• Like 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI credibility FICO score just went from 732 to 358.

Abso-friggen-lutely.  The old hag-lying-beotch is our next Commander-in-Chief.  What has just been revealed to all Americans and to the world, is a testament to just how corrupt our United States Gove

I wish we had Reagan to vote for but we have Trump. If for no other reason we have to vote for Trump because the scotus is on the edge of the abyss. If we let hitlery pick 2 or 3 justices the countr

Posted Images

Title 18 Section 793

(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Having read this multiple times I still can't find the word "intent". 

Comey spelled out in painstaking detail just how she did all of the above, and yet somehow cannot be charged with the crimes.

Edited by Darth Saigus