I ordered one in a drunken stupor not long ago. Not sure what direction I want to go with it yet.

Was thinking a Krinkov front sight/gas combo with a fake gas tube just to make it look more correct.

oh thats a good idea, you have one already? and what kinda diamter is it inside?  if you ran a 45 cal can it wouldnt matter how outta round the mount was?

or maybe should jest make an integral supppressor and say f it

drunken stupor?!?!??!!?? Gawd why??!?!?!?  i was real intentional about buying one!  been needing one since they came out but just never pulled trigger till now....

I could imagine having one of those as a curiosity 

But there must be a million superior 9MM pistols to chose from.

I like that PPSH pistol, it has its own cool factor, but again it would only be  a curiosity with no real use or purpose other than splat-o-matic shooting.

So many toys to choose from, 

BH

drunken stupor?!?!??!!?? Gawd why??!?!?!?  i was real intentional about buying one!  been needing one since they came out but just never pulled trigger till now....

I'm trying to collect at least one from each country and one of every caliber produced. Figured this was my best bet on a 9mm for now and who knows how many we'll see

• Like 1

but the evo is like double hte price and its just plastic.... i love me some czs, czech out my avatar, but i wont buy a scorp till i get a screaming deal on one... the pak 9 is almost half the price and uses cz75 mags if you mod em... (cut new mag catch)  mag commonality is gonna be tits when parts finally come out for pak that make it look kewler....

glad youre happy with your decision though!!

Add a red dot, and I think you are probably near right. It does't have to be that brand though. There are a bunch of others that do the same things just as well and fit different hands.

threaded barrel for the win! will it accept a silencer without exploding your shiiite? this current ak supposed to be romanian as well... dont like the standard rear sight, i like the longer radius of the Cugir.  that looks like same sorta mag adapter deally so i can use my beretta or cz mags instead of the tupperware ones.

• 1 year later...

I like the Century one for the longer barrel and handguard. The only thing keeping me from buying one is the price. When I was at the NRA convention show in Indianapolis, I asked the AR and AK 9mm pistol/rifle makers why they are so expensive and they said because of the high demand. I remember AR rifles were really expensive during the dark Obama years.

The Century is also made by Cugir in Romania but looks more like an AK and uses GLock magazines which are inexpensive and easily available.

Edited by uzitiger
On 11/7/2019 at 3:12 PM, saltydecimator said:

Cmmg guard is the direction I’m going. Gotta watch the extractor springs cause supposedly they don’t last forever. But they less “cheesy” with extra blocks and adapters and whatnot plus a delayed blowback system

I built a PCC using the Guard bolt and barrel kit. Works great. I'm running the Emdomag Pmag inserts so I can use my standard AR15 lower, they are pretty awesome.

• 1 month later...