Current headlines claim 11 cops shot, 5 dead in Dallas.

Anybody wanna bet it's white Republican NRA members?

The left and the media has been pushing us toward a race war.  Looks like they just might get their wish.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but after this shooting in Dallas I'm thinking more about the forces behind the scenes.   There is a plan among the blm terrorists to disrupt the election so muc

This blood is on the hands of the race baiters and race haters.  Every day they tell blacks that they're victims, that they're being oppressed.  That white people are mistreating them.  That cops are

Posted Images

I keep seeing the term "sniper" being used. If he is using an AR or similar rifle we can all but hang up that pesky 2nd amendment.

I keep seeing the term "sniper" being used. If he is using an AR or similar rifle we can all but hang up that pesky 2nd amendment.

• Like 1

Meyeah... We don't need "assault weapons" because we are not "qualified" or "competent" to have them.... All while civil unrest is unfolding before us.Cry me a FUCKIN" river on gun control!

MOLON LABE!

Macbeau sends...

• Like 3

Tritiums... Go with Tritiums!

Fuck batteries.  They go dead then corrode.

Now you have dead battery storage....

Irons or Tritium or Wire / etched reticle for me...

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1

I place blame directly on this Administration and the media for this. "Division and rhetoric have consequences." Liberals like to say that about right wing talk radio....only it seems that liberals or ones adhering to their talking points are the ones committing mass murder on a regular basis. God help this country right now.

• Like 3

I want to know what guns were used and whether they were obtained legally. It would appear from the lack of coverage that they must have been obtained illegally. Just like the mainstream media, when a story doesn't fit the narrative, they either ignore the story altogether or ignore the details. If this had been a white man shooting the protesters we would already have known what weapon was used, how many magazines he had on him, round count fired, seen an interview with his ex-girlfriend/wife, and have documented for us all the suspicious racist crap found at his home during the police raid that conveniently happened 30 minutes after the shooting. Sorry I am really pissed off about this.

• Like 2

i think this is gonna be the big one..... up till now just civvies were being killed, killing one above civvies is cereal (south park joke), so i feel that the tensions are just gonna escalate, as more cops get jumpier, and civvies get more pissed....

in the vids on gateway pundit he looks like he knows what he is doing, ie, not the videogame commando demographic...

• Like 1

This might be an event worth watching for all the twists, bumps, back pedals, misinformation, mis communication wrong words, propaganda and what not presented by the various medias.  Nobody will get it correct, then suddenly at some quick later date the media will amazingly fall in goose step. 

Click in place.  At that point all the medias will present the exact same thing.  Organized or something.  Something to observe.  Nothing good is going to come from this.  The question still to be learned is how bad will it get and where the pressure will come from.  This was no accident.  Think THAT through.

• Like 1

This is a sea change.  The anti-freedom crowd got their wish last night.  A mass shooting that will be used as a spearhead in the heart of the Second Amendment.

Another "Assault Weapon" ban will pass now.  Worse than before, and with no expiration date.  Mag ban.  Registration.  Hard to say how far it will go.

I will keep fighting.  You will keep fighting.  But the politicians will buckle.  They almost buckled after Orlando.  After this they'll lay down like a cheap rug.

• Like 3

This blood is on the hands of the race baiters and race haters.  Every day they tell blacks that they're victims, that they're being oppressed.  That white people are mistreating them.  That cops are killing them.  That every bad thing that's ever happened, and every wrong decision they've ever made is because of white racism.

• Like 5

Things that stick out;

This was not a "traditional" terrorist attack against soft targets.

Attacks seems widespread but it is of course hard to pull all of it together given a nearly useless media. 

The person in Dallas from appearances knew what they were doing but had no intention of survival, if he had I am sure today there would be a bit fewer bodies and no suspect.

This seems more planned, blame it on a lone wolf but it I think the protest was canned and waiting while some faction had other plans based on the protest.

Yeah I know captain obvious

Hello

From what I've seen and read from tactics, personnel, and equipment this appears to be well planned and expertly executed. I guess that ex-military possibly were involved.

Those assassins were absolutely ruthless, and when the time came, they seemed to have no hesitancy to take their own lives. Could have been muzzy indoctrinated. 72 raisins for you.

My question is, just how much self-control can society expect these cops to have? At what point are they going to become mortal humans and lash out? I would have done it months ago......

And news reporters? Don't get me started.

Time for some "Cop Lives Matter" marches. In areas with no high-rises, of course. And marchers armed to the teeth. And in areas where BLM folks live.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but I seriously think this is exactly what certain groups wanted to happen. The left lives and dies by crisis.  They have both been filling and striking the powder keg from the very beginning.  An excuse is needed to justify their actions, and this is exactly what they want.  And if this doesn't do it, they will sit back and wait for another opportunity.  Rinse, wash, repeat....

• Like 2

What the left wants is for any conservative group to finally retaliate. Then they will have what they want. That is the end game. So they will continue to push and push continuing to anger and blame us until we lose it. Then they will say, "see we were right all along right wing extremism is the problem in this country."

• Like 3

Sure seems like it Spacehog.  Until the last couple years, I didn’t know I was racist, sexist and such a privileged hater/potential threat.  I guess being raised to work hard, be responsible, not judgmental, respectful and forgiving is wrong.  Correct?  Isn’t that what we’re being told now?

• Like 3