• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but after this shooting in Dallas I'm thinking more about the forces behind the scenes.   There is a plan among the blm terrorists to disrupt the election so muc

This blood is on the hands of the race baiters and race haters.  Every day they tell blacks that they're victims, that they're being oppressed.  That white people are mistreating them.  That cops are

Posted Images

Obama calls for more gun control while the Police Chief asserts triangulation in Dallas shooting:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/08/obama-renews-gun-control-push-after-senseless-dallas-murders.html

Why is he telling them (NATO) about that?

Because he is an open borders globalist.  Check out the Attorney General's response to the shooting:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/loretta-lynch-dallas-black-live-matter-shooting/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Obama calls for more gun control while the Police Chief asserts triangulation in Dallas shooting:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/08/obama-renews-gun-control-push-after-senseless-dallas-murders.html

Why is he telling them (NATO) about that?

Because he is an open borders globalist.  Check out the Attorney General's response to the shooting:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/loretta-lynch-dallas-black-live-matter-shooting/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Our problems at home aren't NATO issues.  It’s sad, embarrassing and no one else’s business.  You think the AG got that BS statement in the airplane also.

• Like 1

Used an SKS.

News is also emphasizing that he was wearing body armor.

Fuck it.  I ordered another set of Spartan ATC level III plates.

Edited by Darth Saigus

I think I'll be taking my shirt off for the ride home from work for the foreseeable future.

I don't blame you man.  Shit is only going to get worse from here.

Shit getting frisky down here, hot as hell to boot.

Staying frosty never made more sense nor sounded so good.

Lot of rumors floating around the local PD wont relate them cause frankly I dont know how solid they may be , but I am seriously hoping for a couple of days of rain to cool these heads down a bit.

Aint gonna happen soon enough

Oiled the "machines", filled the "tanks" see what happens next 

• Like 1

Not only was he prior military.

It comes out now that he belonged to the Houston Chapter of the New Black Panthers Party, at least for awhile.
Pics/video from past NBPP protests that threatened violence against police show a person who looks very much like Micah Xavier Johnson in their ranks holding an AR15.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/confirmed-dallas-shooter-member-houston-new-black-panther-party/

Many professional thugs/gang bangers join the military to gain training and then bring it back to their gang. They create lots of trouble while enlisted too.

• Like 2

The false sense of fame for those individuals who are insecure enough to feel the need for it.  I have never understood why people need to do the facebook thing or take selfies -- heck I already know what I look like...

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but after this shooting in Dallas I'm thinking more about the forces behind the scenes.

There is a plan among the blm terrorists to disrupt the election so much that it forces martial law and they get to keep black jesus as the new king of afrimerica.  That's no secret.  They talk about it openly.

Now I'm starting to wonder a little if there are people behind the curtain pulling the levers.

But the murder of 5 cops just wasn't too bright.  And bogart barry's quick condemnation of police any time there is an incident, and refusal to condemn black hatred of police, makes him few friends among the rank and file leo.  They're going to need police to enforce the martial law if that's their plan.  The federal forces are simply too thin to do the job.  Especially if the local and state agencies are against them.

And if they try to use black militants as enforcers it's going to be very, VERY, bad for them.

These people are either horrifically evil or horrifically stupid.  Of course the two aren't exclusive...

• Like 5

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but after this shooting in Dallas I'm thinking more about the forces behind the scenes.

There is a plan among the blm terrorists to disrupt the election so much that it forces martial law and they get to keep black jesus as the new king of afrimerica.  That's no secret.  They talk about it openly.

Now I'm starting to wonder a little if there are people behind the curtain pulling the levers.

But the murder of 5 cops just wasn't too bright.  And bogart barry's quick condemnation of police any time there is an incident, and refusal to condemn black hatred of police, makes him few friends among the rank and file leo.  They're going to need police to enforce the martial law if that's their plan.  The federal forces are simply too thin to do the job.  Especially if the local and state agencies are against them.

And if they try to use black militants as enforcers it's going to be very, VERY, bad for them.

These people are either horrifically evil or horrifically stupid.  Of course the two aren't exclusive...

Useful idiots  / permanently stuck-on-stupid crowd has big dollar backing.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exposed-whos-really-behind-black-lives-matter-and-what-they-are-trying-to-do-next/

Useful idiots  / permanently stuck-on-stupid crowd has big dollar backing.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exposed-whos-really-behind-black-lives-matter-and-what-they-are-trying-to-do-next/

Face it...the current administration HATES white people...and conservative Americans of ANY color.

• Like 1

For those too dense to read between the lines, and who've been blindly sleeping the last three plus decades.

The NWO is the name given to those behind the scenes, making the plans and pulling the strings.

Amongst those are the likes of Soros who has been scheming the downfall of many governments.

Look what he funds here in the US, everything Anti to the survival of our country.

Obama made it known he wants his civilian force just as well trained/equipped as the standing military.

Who does he plan on filling the ranks with?  I'll give you three guesses, but you know who he plans on using.

Sure, he'll have all the federal minions from the various agencies and the portion of the military that will blindly follow orders and forget their oath to the Constitution.  But he'll need more, where will they come from? 

Tens to hundreds of thousands of minions ready to fight Whitey in the name of hate and racism are being groomed right now.

Who and what at do you think all those millions of rounds of ammo are being stockpiled for?