• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but after this shooting in Dallas I'm thinking more about the forces behind the scenes.   There is a plan among the blm terrorists to disrupt the election so muc

This blood is on the hands of the race baiters and race haters.  Every day they tell blacks that they're victims, that they're being oppressed.  That white people are mistreating them.  That cops are

Posted Images

Obama calls for more gun control while the Police Chief asserts triangulation in Dallas shooting:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/08/obama-renews-gun-control-push-after-senseless-dallas-murders.html

Why is he telling them (NATO) about that?

So he can bring the eurotrash over here to try and stop the race war!

He's pissed off Putin too much to get the Russians to do it for him.

Current headlines claim 11 cops shot, 5 dead in Dallas.

Anybody wanna bet it's white Republican NRA members?

The left and the media has been pushing us toward a race war.  Looks like they just might get their wish.

So now US military personnel shoot cops and we get grief for what happened? The military dropped the ball here, they should have known, but in their defense there are non existent lists for the VA they can put their names on.....

what.gif

So now US military personnel shoot cops and we get grief for what happened? The military dropped the ball here, they should have known, but in their defense there are non existent lists for the VA they can put their names on.....

Please, whether or not he was an Individual Ready Reserve member, don't smear the good name of the average service men/women by calling this POS US Military Personnel.

He was forced out of the Army Reserves due to sexual harassment, they wanted to discharge him with a 'Less Than or Other Than Honorable', but in the name of PC let him transfer to the IRR.

The service woman he assaulted requested a mental eval on this guy and they didn't do it.

He was a whack job before the military, how in the hell didn't the psych evals catch him in Basic?

Maybe, just maybe if the military had properly evaluated his mental condition on the multiple chances they had, he'd been a prohibited person.

And maybe, just maybe, been just another prohibited person with illegally obtained firearms.

• Like 1

Constant media and democrap propaganda is finally having it's full effect.

If you actually believe the police are killing and incarcerating blacks just because they're black then why WOULDN'T you attack the police?

• Like 1

Alton Sterling

Shot by police in Baton Rouge, LA while fighting the police, supposedly while reaching for his illegally possessed firearm.

I'm sure he just wanted to hand it over to the cops.

The media would have you believe he was just minding his own business selling CDs.

Police were called after Sterling had been threatening a homeless man with a firearm for asking him if he had any spare change.

The homeless man had made the 911 call.

After police arrived, Sterling had resisted arrest, and appeared to make a grab for his firearm at one point.

This is still disputable, however. In the video footage of the shooting, you can hear the officer shout “He’s got a gun!” and “if you f—king move, I swear to God.” One of the officers then says something unintelligible, and two shots are fired.

So who is Alton Sterling?

For starters, liberals should know he possessed an illegal firearm. As a felon with a lengthy rap sheet, Sterling is legally prohibited from possessing a firearm.

Police records show Sterling had been a member of the Bloods gang, and had a list of offenses including battery, assault, drugs and weapons charges, and owed $25,000 in child support.

He was also a registered pedophile, having impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 20.

The media, by contrast, has portrayed him as a loving father of five.

9/09/96 – Aggravated battery
10/31/97 – 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 – Simple battery
5/04/00 – Public intimidation
9/20/00 – Carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 – Domestic violence
5/24/05 – Burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 – Receiving stolen things
9/12/05 – Burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 – Simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 – Aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 – Domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 – Resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 – Illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 – Failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 – Failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 – Ecstacy and marijuana possession

• Like 2

Alton Sterling

Shot by police in Baton Rouge, LA while fighting the police, supposedly while reaching for his illegally possessed firearm.

I'm sure he just wanted to hand it over to the cops.

The media would have you believe he was just minding his own business selling CDs.

Police were called after Sterling had been threatening a homeless man with a firearm for asking him if he had any spare change.

The homeless man had made the 911 call.

After police arrived, Sterling had resisted arrest, and appeared to make a grab for his firearm at one point.

This is still disputable, however. In the video footage of the shooting, you can hear the officer shout “He’s got a gun!” and “if you f—king move, I swear to God.” One of the officers then says something unintelligible, and two shots are fired.

So who is Alton Sterling?

For starters, liberals should know he possessed an illegal firearm. As a felon with a lengthy rap sheet, Sterling is legally prohibited from possessing a firearm.

Police records show Sterling had been a member of the Bloods gang, and had a list of offenses including battery, assault, drugs and weapons charges, and owed $25,000 in child support.

He was also a registered pedophile, having impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 20.

The media, by contrast, has portrayed him as a loving father of five.

9/09/96 – Aggravated battery

10/31/97 – 2nd degree battery

1/06/98 – Simple battery

5/04/00 – Public intimidation

9/20/00 – Carnal knowledge of a juvenile

9/04/01 – Domestic violence

5/24/05 – Burglary of an inhabited dwelling place

7/11/05 – Receiving stolen things

9/12/05 – Burglary of inhabited dwelling place

3/17/06 – Simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery

4/12/06 – Aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry

6/03/09 – Resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent

Looks like they were just taking out the trash.

Good on 'em.

LE fully realizes these people are gunning for them, and when it comes to the individual officer, I think many will be quick to use lethal force when confronted with a weapon. I can't blame them. These idiots may not get that chance to hear, "Drop the gun!". Asking for it is asking for it no matter how you slice it. These morons do not realize they are being played fatally and this bullshit fabricated cause is not worth dying for.

• Like 1

In my perfect world he would have been executed in '00 for the pedophilia.

If not then, then in '05 after showing himself to be a chronic repeat offender/career criminal.

We should not have over populated prisons endlessly sucking tax dollars away.

We should not have career criminals on our streets, returned time and time again by a broken judicial system.

We should not have a judicial system so overloaded that it takes many months to years to prosecute one crime.

We should have a trial within 3-6 months, one appeal process within three months.

There should be no sentences longer than 2 years, they or their families should foot the bill, if not they should be forced to work.

Refuse to pay or work, be executed, they cannot be allowed to burden the taxpayers.

At some point we simply need to execute criminals for the good of society.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Just a good Gang Banger Daddy teaching his Baby Mamma's children how to properly handle firearms like good lil'thugs.

Active member of the Bloods gang, bangers are members for life.

AS2_zpsdjgjylh6.jpg

AS1_zpss5s25pg6.jpg

I think I'll be taking my shirt off for the ride home from work for the foreseeable future.

That was department policy where I used to work. They didn't want us embarrassing the department while off duty, and they didn't want anyone following us home...

Just a good Gang Banger Daddy teaching his Baby Mamma's children how to properly handle firearms like good lil'thugs.

Active member of the Bloods gang, bangers are members for life.

AS2_zpsdjgjylh6.jpg

AS1_zpss5s25pg6.jpg

Come on Chile - those pictures are nine years old (if the camera dates are correct).  Obviously he must have changed his, and his kid’s ways because the 48 Hours TV show made them out to be outstanding citizens and total victims.  Or we are being told total BS to keep the downward spiral going…and the panthers are going to take the south.  Stay safe.

• Like 1

Last 9yrs, nope, no change of heart & mind.

• Like 1

Last 9yrs, nope, no change of heart & mind.

YUP – interesting no?  Sure won’t hear any of that data on mainstream broadcasting/propaganda.  The two kids are nine years older and trained that much more.

Winchester makes/made a nice 3" 15 pellet 00 buck load.  Recoil intensive.  $Expensive$.  Problem is that it will NOT fit in the 20 round drums.  Bummer.  That limits us to just twelve, (12)  00 buck loads for the 2.75 inch 12 gage.  Seller and Bellet.  (sp?)  Seem to work OK.  :)

Just as a comparison, me, all of my immediate family and entire close circle of friends have ZERO criminal records.  None.  None.  No arrests.  No convictions.  Not even a speeding ticket for me in 50 years.  Just a totally different pattern of civic behavior.  Makes one think a bit. :(

I think I'll be taking my shirt off for the ride home from work for the foreseeable future.

Yep. We have all been talking about this at work. We really thought North Texas was pretty safe for us. Now we are going to 5 funerals. Sucks.