Mr. Hankey Claiming: "AK47's Can Bring Down Planes In Texas&#3

Well, yeah, if you throw an AK into a running jet engine, it would destroy that engine.

A couple of BLM supporters would work too, I bet. oops.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

If Jessie actually said that, then it pretty much indicates to me that he is still an outsider and always will be.  One would think that his advisors and experts would have more accurate and less ridiculous information and sound bites to feed him with.  Very stupid.  Perhaps funny.  Why is this idiot even still talking?  Just me.

He has repeatedly spouted this about the AK47 and all semi-auto, military style (so called) assault weapons being able to easily take down aircraft.  Seems like he repeats it every time he gets camera time on gun control.

But wait, that's not all!  (Shamwow guy's voice)

They can also "Blow Up Railroads/Trains"

“Semi-automatic weapons are not just about gun control, they’re about national security,” Jackson said on Fox News.

“You know that these weapons can shoot down airplanes, they can blow up railroads. This is really a whole national security issue.”

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Semi-automatic weapons are not I am just about gun control, they’re I'm about national security douchebaggery,” Jackson said on Faux News.

“You know that these weapons I can shoot down airplanes, they I can blow up railroads. This is I'm really a whole national security issue problem.”

Edited by Heartbreaker
  • Like 3

im all kinds of depressed right now. I spent a small fortune on guns throughout my adult life and not a single one was a anti-aircraft or could blow up a train, and now I learn that these are common characteristics. I got screwed and was sold pussy pistols and rifles.

Edited by menace667
  • Like 5

im all kinds of depressed right now. I spent a small fortune on guns throughout my adult life and not a single one was a anti-aircraft or could blow up a train, and now I learn that these are common characteristics. I got screwed and was sold pussy pistols and rifles.

IKR? I've given my plenty of ammo and freedom and not one has ever shot anybody. I'm quite disappointed.

• Like 1

I often open carry my full size XD9 cause it is more comfortable in the summer that way.

It has immediate access to the public, defenseless women, children and liberals, it also has a spare magazine at it's convenience.

Not once in all these years has it gone on a shooting spree... Yep, it must be defective.

• Like 2

At first I thought well maybe if you caught the plane near takeoff at the end of the runway where it's low and slow and nearer to stall AND got a fairly lucky hit it is possible.

Unlikely as all fuck but possible, I mean Die Hard 2 kind of unlikely.

Then the guy just heads right over the reality cliff into the twilight zone.

Damn these people are spooked, sanity aint even on the radar any longer.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 2

If Jessie actually said that, then it pretty much indicates to me that he is still an outsider and always will be.  One would think that his advisors and experts would have more accurate and less ridiculous information and sound bites to feed him with.  Very stupid.  Perhaps funny.  Why is this idiot even still talking?  Just me.

He (Jesse) talking lately always kinda reminded me of the Floyd Mayweather clip they had on that Family Guy episode where Lois takes up boxing. :lol:

I actually wonder if he's coming down with Alzheimer's? :unsure:

• Like 3