Perhaps some links/quotes/pics or something to direct the the topic?

At least 30 dead as commercial vehicle (cab over straight truck with 30' box) smashes into crowd celebrating Bastille Day in the french city of Nice.

Dead and injured scattered all over the street, really a horrific scene.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/14/truck-crashes-into-crowd-at-bastille-day-celebrations-in-nice2/

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Funny I haven't seen any mention that he was a muzzie goat-fucker.  Cause we all know he was a goat-fucker but the media just hates to say it.

Tell me again how we need to take more muzzie "refugees" in America.

Another reason I'm going to hold my nose and vote for trump.  At least he didn't pick the fat asshole as VP, according to reports.

• Like 1

and the reported death toll climbs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html

BREAKING NEWS: At least 60 feared dead and shots fired as lorry RAMS into crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice leaving bodies strewn across the road in suspected Terror attack
  • At least 50 people are feared dead and 150 have been injured in a Bastille Day attack in Nice, southern France
  • Eyewitnesses reported a gunfight between police responding to the attack and suspects at the scene 
  • Gunmen are believed to have taken hostages in two hotel and a restaurant in the city according to witnesses  
  • Witnesses said the driver crashed his truck into a group of people, jumped down and opened fire with a gun 
  • Thousands of people were in the city watching Bastille Day fireworks when the attack began  

By Peter Allen In Paris and Jake Polden For Mailonline

Published: 16:27 EST, 14 July 2016 | Updated: 17:32 EST, 14 July 2016

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
252 shares

View comments

A lorry ran down a large group of people in the southern French city of Nice during a suspected terrorist attack. At least 50 people are feared dead with more than 100 injured during the Bastille Day attack.

Eyewitnesses have reported that hostages have been taken in two hotels and a restaurant in the city.  

Gunshots rang out in the streets, with gunmen targeting hotels and cafes in the port city as residents were warned to lock themselves in doors for their safety. Hostages have been taken in a hotel in the city. The RAID anti-terror squad has been deployed to the city.

Hundreds of people were watching fireworks along the promenade when the attack began.  

It is believed the gunmen are holding hostages in the Meridien Hotel, the Hotel Negresco and the Buffalo Grill restaurant.  

A lorry rammed into a large group of people who were celebrating Bastille Day before gunmen started firing. 

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT 

3649421600000578-3691019-image-a-20_1468

+12

A truck ploughed through a large group of people in Nice during a suspected terrorist attack which claimed 'dozens of lives' 

3649261500000578-3691019-At_least_30_peo

+12

At least 30 people were killed in the southern French town of Nice when a truck ran into a crowd 

36492ABD00000578-3691019-At_least_30_peo

+12

At least 30 people have been killed during a horrific Bastille Day attack in Nice, southern France 

3649251A00000578-3691019-Horrific_images

73 people dead with a truck. I thought it took an AR-15 Military Assault Weapon with a thousand round clip that can take down an airplane and has no other purpose than killing people to accumulate that sort of death toll. This story has about a 12 hour run window before it is buried by the media and we never hear about it again. No guns used so it is not a story with legs.

• Like 3

And........  ISIS takes credit for the attacks.

This is not just the truck attack, there are supposedly armed terrorists that have hostages holed up in multiple locations.

French police reporting grenades and gun found in the truck...

Yep because that is absolutely relevant. Drove a truck through crowds killing dozens, but gasp!!!!! He had grenades and a gun in the truck. That is the real horror!

• Like 2

From the pics it continued until the driver was shot.

And I would venture to say from this point on it will not stop until it is STOPPED.

When will they wise up? Historically never

RHODES,

JESS1344

Among other dates 

• Like 1

I have said numerous times....ITS FUCKING TIME FOR ANOTHER CRUSADE....this time with THE GLOVES OFF, POLITICIANS BUTT THE FUCK OUT, and spare NO ONE.  It's the only way....

Fucking animals.....

Edited by sjgusmc21
  • Like 3

I have said numerous times....ITS FUCKING TIME FOR ANOTHER CRUSADE....this time with THE GLOVES OFF, POLITICIANS BUTT THE FUCK OUT, and spare NO ONE. It's the only way....

Fucking animals.....

post-38865-0-77790600-1468564263_thumb.png

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

^ It sounds like a political battle, in addition to a physical battle.

We cannot disavowal our rights to fight evil, we must fight it, through use of all of our tools.

Edited by Sim_Player

Let's see what the spineless liberal american media has to say about this.  I want somebody to point out to those idiots that he was stopped by good guys with guns.  

No, that is logical and does not fit the control agenda. For the media it is not worth mentioning.

Ban assault lorries!

We need more common sense laws againest assault trucks.

Holding my breath for the fake outrage and the mention of the need for a conversation about vehicle control....

Let's see what the spineless liberal american media has to say about this.  I want somebody to point out to those idiots that he was stopped by good guys with guns.  

No, that is logical and does not fit the control agenda. For the media it is not worth mentioning.

Ban assault lorries!

We need more common sense laws againest assault trucks.

Holding my breath for the fake outrage and the mention of the need for a conversation about vehicle control....

We're getting it soon. Google's self-driving cars.

• Like 1