Ok given it a couple of days and still have not seen a thing on why the truck was "filled" with guns and hand grenades.

I mean seriously WTF is that all about ? 

Something is not kosh.... err ... something does not smell right here.

• Like 1

Ok given it a couple of days and still have not seen a thing on why the truck was "filled" with guns and hand grenades.

The driver was innocent. It was all those evil guns and grenades.

RHODES,

THEY'RE NOW SAYING THAT ALL THAT STUFF WAS "FAKE".........

'SCUSE ME IF I SUSPEND BELIEF, PENDING PROOF OF THAT.

JUS' SAYIN'..........

JESS1344

I've been telling my friends for years that I dread the day that diaper headed dune coons realize they can kill a lot more people with ease with cars. That cave dwelling goat raper did more damage with a truck than any scary black gun can do. Rush's song Bastille Day has been on my rotation today.

RHODES,

THEY'RE NOW SAYING THAT ALL THAT STUFF WAS "FAKE".........

'SCUSE ME IF I SUSPEND BELIEF, PENDING PROOF OF THAT.

JUS' SAYIN'..........

JESS1344

Given how the French govt hid the torture and mutilations of the Paris attack right about now would be a good time for the Frenchmen to wise up.

It is possible after all, they got out of Vietnam fairly cheap far cheaper than we did.

But then they were also getting their asses kicked and it is clear this time just pulling out is not an option... but I digress. 

"The mystery of the missing hand grenades", someone call Scooby-Do or the Hardy Boys ... 

• Like 1

All over the web... let your fingers do the walking.

I did let my fingers do the walking before I posted.  All I see is that one site reposted dozens of times.

No genuine attribution.  Anything on the internet is suspect, and I don't believe shit without some kind of proof other than words on a website I've never heard of.  Too many liars pushing agendas and generally stirring the shit.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

I did let my fingers do the walking before I posted.  All I see is that one site reposted dozens of times.

No genuine attribution.  Anything on the internet is suspect, and I don't believe shit without some kind of proof other than words on a website I've never heard of.  Too many liars pushing agendas and generally stirring the shit.

First thing to pop up on search, "Nice Attacker's Family Money"

So there are two sources, one with quite a bit more information.

There are more.

https://www.rt.com/news/351637-nice-attacker-family-psychiatric/

“Over the past month, he was calling us every day and he sent us money... He called several times a day,” explained Rebab.

578a5e77c361886b198b4576.jpg
Jaber, the brother of 31-year-old Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel the driver of the truck that killed at least 84 and injured dozens in the French Riviera city of Nice, looks on as he stands outside his family home in Msaken on July 15, 2016 © Fethi Belaid / AFP

His brother Jaber Bouhlel told the Daily Mail that the family received 240,000 Tunisian dinar (almost $110,000) from Mohamed in the past few weeks – a surprisingly large sum for a low-paid deliveryman.

“He used to send us small sums of money regularly like most Tunisians working abroad. But then he sent us all that money, it was fortune. He sent the money illegally. He gave cash to people he knew who were returning to our village and asked them to give it to the family,” said Jaber.

More, all reputable news sources.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/16/bastille-day-terrorist-was-radicalised-within-months-and-sent-84/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693227/Brother-reveals-violent-drug-crazed-ISIS-soldier-Mohamed-Lahouaiej-Bouhlel-smuggled-84-000-family-Tunisia-DAYS-murdering-84-Nice.html

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160717/1043149395/nice-truck-attacker-sent-money-family-tunisia.html

Edited by ChileRelleno

If you are using the common search engine everyone else does, it does not search the whole Internet. The algorithm presents you with a result based on link hierarchy. To search deeper and wider into the net, you have to use a different search engine. Two that can cast a wider net.

http://www.alltheinternet.com/

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/home

I've been telling my friends for years that I dread the day that diaper headed dune coons realize they can kill a lot more people with ease with cars. That cave dwelling goat raper did more damage with a truck than any scary black gun can do. Rush's song Bastille Day has been on my rotation today.

I was talking to a friend in LE a few weeks ago about dealing with shooter vs enraged motorists. He had an interesting take on it. It is a hell of a lot easier to deal with a shooter than someone in a vehicle, just wait for a good shot. Stopping the person in a vehicle requires much more precise timing and creativity.

• Like 1

Local sheriff had to try stopping a stolen semi.....48 rounds of 12 ga slug before they managed to deflate the tires!

Just wait till someone steals an MRAP from Oshkosh Truck!  That will need a call to Madison AASF #2 for an attack chopper or the Air Guard for a F-16 scramble. (Hopefully one or the other might have a hellfire avalible) 

• Like 1