• 2 months later...

Once upon a time, there was a guy named Alexey from the urals either in Russia or Ukraine who could get almost anything you needed at very reasonable prices...I don't know if he still does....some others on this forum may know....good luck.

Alexy was hit or miss towards the end.  Rusmillitary had always delivered. Paradox chokes were hard to come by before at best. Good luck, it took me a long time to find one for my 12 gauge.

http://www.gunadapters.com/12-gauge-to-45-acp-bug-out-series/

I was thinking of having one of these threaded and cut to fit my 410. barrel   ,just need to find a local machine shop that can do the work and how much they want to do it   :]

Those go in the chamber end, not the other end. Threading wouldn't do anything.

You might be able to slip one in with the carrier removed, but I would be concerned that it might shift around and cause a headspace problem. i.e. slip forward and allow the cartridge to fire only partly contained in the chamber of the adapter.

http://www.gunadapters.com/12-gauge-to-45-acp-bug-out-series/

I was thinking of having one of these threaded and cut to fit my 410. barrel   ,just need to find a local machine shop that can do the work and how much they want to do it   :]

Those go in the chamber end, not the other end. Threading wouldn't do anything.

You might be able to slip one in with the carrier removed, but I would be concerned that it might shift around and cause a headspace problem. i.e. slip forward and allow the cartridge to fire only partly contained in the chamber of the adapter.

I understand they are made to go into a 12 ga. chamber. ,

I want to convert one into a paradox ,most of the adapters chamber would be replaced with threads matching my 410's threaded barrel,

I found a local guy that wants 50 to 75 bucks to do the cutting and tapping needed ,just haven't had the time to bring it to him.

me

Edited by {ROS}_me
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...