EZTundra77

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:32 PM

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

Saiga .308 21.9" barrel.  Russian Saiga Izhmash pre-ban semi-auto w/ stamped russian reciever.   Professional Conversion using Tapco G2 trigger and Molot Pistol Grip.  Oversized trigger guard.  Ace 7.5" Skeleton Stock w/ Bonesteel Side Folding hinge w/ standard single point QD sling point..   Also including an extra Ace 9.5" Ace Skeleton Stock.  Includes Saiga factory polymer buttstock & handguard.  Kalinka BP-02 Quick Release side receiver mount optic mount as well as Solid side mount rail.  Carolina Shooters billet alum. Quad-rail (well mount-holds zero w/ optics attached.)  Includes 7 magazines (1-saiga 8 rd, 3-CSSpec 20 rd., and 3-ProMags 24 rd).  Also Includes Nikon 3-9x40 ProStaff scope works well on either provided side mounts.  Photos show stock handguard as well with quad rail installed.  Approximately 700 rounds fired though gun.  Clean smooth rifling.  Great battle rifle.  Shoots MOA with 7.62 NATO or .308 FGMM.  Baby coming.  Gotta go.  The accessories alone are worth the asking price.  

$1300-

Private seller.

email: esminbritt@gmail.com

Phone: (734) 474-1508

Edited by EZTundra77, 15 July 2016 - 10:40 PM.

#2 DOGG

DOGG

SEMPER FI

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:45 PM

Price
This house protected by God & Saiga.
Enter here and you might meet BOTH!

#3 EZTundra77

EZTundra77

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:22 PM

Price

Sorry.  $1300-

#4 EZTundra77

EZTundra77

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:29 PM

I just got a hold of 6 saiga factory mags (4 new and 2 used) so I'm on the fence about selling.  One of the main reasons I was selling was not being able to find factory mags.  Try to talk me off the fence.  

#5 JDeko

JDeko

Petty Like a Petticoat

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:20 PM

Think of all you put into this, do you really want to sell it after all this effort, will, and focus now represented in this weapon?

• EZTundra77 likes this

I Dream of Electric Sheep

And All My Responses Stay the Same 
They're Just Zeroes And Ones, I Can't Have Fun 
And I'm the Only One to Blame 

#6 EZTundra77

EZTundra77

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:39 PM

Think of all you put into this, do you really want to sell it after all this effort, will, and focus now represented in this weapon?

You're so right.  I was seriously just having some magazine frustration but I have that ironed out now.  In my honest opinion, this thing is worth way more than 1300 bucks.  i just needed it to be more reliable.  Now that it's there, I'm better off keeping it.  Thank you sir.  

Good Represent from the Mitten brother.  

• JDeko likes this

#7 EZTundra77

EZTundra77

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:32 PM

Interesting to see what the resale value is on these anyways.  That alone had me curious.  I knew I could probably burn it for a grand or so.  But I also figured that some would see the components' value alone.  Either way...no blood, no foul.  

#8 EZTundra77

EZTundra77

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:58 PM

Well my rifle is officially no longer available, but if you want a nice one, check out Forsaken352.  They have a beautiful .308 for sale above mine. 

#9 EZTundra77

EZTundra77

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:03 PM

Got an offer I couldn't refuse.  $1870 took mine.  Finally found someone who appreciated what this platform really is.  Especially with the ban still on.  Seems like it went to a good home.  Solid patriot.  Bought as a gift for the man's son that just returned from his 3rd tour in the Marines.  He specifically wanted a Saiga.  Funny that a man who just put his life i the hands of AR platform rifles came home and wanted a Russian AK.  Somewhat telling. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Saiga, 308, 762 NATO, Russian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users