post-42490-0-81539600-1468636334_thumb.jpg

post-42490-0-67837500-1468636337_thumb.jpg

post-42490-0-49172100-1468636341_thumb.jpg

Saiga .308 21.9" barrel.  Russian Saiga Izhmash pre-ban semi-auto w/ stamped russian reciever.   Professional Conversion using Tapco G2 trigger and Molot Pistol Grip.  Oversized trigger guard.  Ace 7.5" Skeleton Stock w/ Bonesteel Side Folding hinge w/ standard single point QD sling point..   Also including an extra Ace 9.5" Ace Skeleton Stock.  Includes Saiga factory polymer buttstock & handguard.  Kalinka BP-02 Quick Release side receiver mount optic mount as well as Solid side mount rail.  Carolina Shooters billet alum. Quad-rail (well mount-holds zero w/ optics attached.)  Includes 7 magazines (1-saiga 8 rd, 3-CSSpec 20 rd., and 3-ProMags 24 rd).  Also Includes Nikon 3-9x40 ProStaff scope works well on either provided side mounts.  Photos show stock handguard as well with quad rail installed.  Approximately 700 rounds fired though gun.  Clean smooth rifling.  Great battle rifle.  Shoots MOA with 7.62 NATO or .308 FGMM.  Baby coming.  Gotta go.  The accessories alone are worth the asking price.  

$1300-

Private seller.

email: esminbritt@gmail.com

Phone: (734) 474-1508

Edited by EZTundra77

Think of all you put into this, do you really want to sell it after all this effort, will, and focus now represented in this weapon?

You're so right.  I was seriously just having some magazine frustration but I have that ironed out now.  In my honest opinion, this thing is worth way more than 1300 bucks.  i just needed it to be more reliable.  Now that it's there, I'm better off keeping it.  Thank you sir.  

Good Represent from the Mitten brother.  

• Like 1

Interesting to see what the resale value is on these anyways.  That alone had me curious.  I knew I could probably burn it for a grand or so.  But I also figured that some would see the components' value alone.  Either way...no blood, no foul.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got an offer I couldn't refuse.  $1870 took mine.  Finally found someone who appreciated what this platform really is.  Especially with the ban still on.  Seems like it went to a good home.  Solid patriot.  Bought as a gift for the man's son that just returned from his 3rd tour in the Marines.  He specifically wanted a Saiga.  Funny that a man who just put his life i the hands of AR platform rifles came home and wanted a Russian AK.  Somewhat telling. 

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.