Muzzle Device Options for 24mm

I have a 7.62x39 Saiga with a AK74 type flash hider on it...I believe the threads are 24mm.  What options are out there for a muzzle device that is a little shorter but still looks good?  seen the 24mm to 14mm adapters but they may be just as long when it is all said and done.  Are there any one piec 24mm slant brakes? 

Hit me with some ideas and photos! 

Here she is in current config...

100_6088_zps9f74f64e.jpg

Edited by rocketfoot

Nice.

So what you have installed currently, is a brake, not a flash hider. It should be readily apparent that it's not a flash hider after the first bullet passes through it.

Search for a place called CNCwarrior. They have a decent 24mm muzzle device selection.

• Like 1

I have a 14mm Maticore night brake.  It's sort of like an AR A2 flash hider but better designed to serve as a brake/comp.  They make one in 24mm and I have been meaning to get one.  They also make straight up flash hiders in 24mm as well.  The Night Brake stabilizes against muzzle rise well and if shooting in a tight range, the overpressure is minimized so whoever is next to you will appreciate you using the night brake.  I have one on my M1A and my AR coyote hunting rifle as well. Yes I like the night brake that much.