VEPR Slant Cut Adapter

Hello all,

I've just purchased my first VEPR and want to convert it to a more traditional appearance. I've noticed there are quite a few adapters made to cover the slant cut at the rear of the receiver. Which of them seem to have the best fit and finish in your experience?

Thanks,

Brad

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure what kind of stock you're going for but the fixed wood stock adapter will work with a polymer stock but you have to get a little dremel happy to do it because of the way the trunnion and rivet will try to get in the way.  It works good and the machining and finish is nice.  Here it is on my .308 VEPR to give you an idea..  If you want to slap a polymer stock to it, I wouldn't let some dremel work deter you.

gallery_33361_710_1303573.jpg

Ronins Grips makes a stock that is based off the old Vepr imports by Robinson arms. It's one piece with the angle section built in.

Just another option.

Not really "traditional" but a quality piece.

Looks like that pic above is Ronins handguard. Or a Robinson.

Ronins Grips makes a stock that is based off the old Vepr imports by Robinson arms. It's one piece with the angle section built in.

Just another option.

Not really "traditional" but a quality piece.

Looks like that pic above is Ronins handguard. Or a Robinson.

Good eye.  It is a Ronin handguard.  Solid polymer and has a good feel to it when you grab it.