Kasich working round the clock to get hillary elected

This scum was a large part of the effort to keep Cruz from the nomination.

He went to the end with NO real support wanting to have a contested convention hoping to win on a third vote

Now the bastard is trying to keep Ohio from voting Trump

What a spineless cry baby piece of shit

He might as well join obama and hillary

• Like 3

The best thing we can do at this point is to vote for Stump. I suggest if you have folks that need a ride to the polls, give them a lift. Supreme Court, open borders and your gun rights are on the line. Stump is fighting this crap on three fronts: the media, the left, and GOPe. These funking bastards are going down hard and will do anything to remain in power.

• Like 3

Cruz is supposed to speak tonight at the RNC. I wonder if he will finally endorse Trump or pull some sort of stunt? I like Cruz, but I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. At this point,he needs to either get on board or get out of the way,then make a run in 2020. 

Edited by scattergun10
  • Like 1

I liked Cruz from the beginning, and voted for him in the Texas primary. The more I watch this guy, the less I like him. I believe his is just posturing for the old guard and a run in the future.

• Like 1

Unforgiven

He went to the end with NO real support wanting to have a contested convention hoping to win on a third vote

I'm curious as to where you got this info.Could you post a link? I tried googling it, but didn't really find anything specific. I think Kasich could be an important asset in helping Trump win Ohio, a state that he must win.   

Cruz was the best viable option, though I'm stilled pissed at him for calling an AR-15 a "machinegun". It might be a nitpick but he of all people should know better, that you can't even JOKE about such things with the morons we have in the media and uninformed sheep that hang on their every word like its gospel. 

Cruz was the best viable option, though I'm stilled pissed at him for calling an AR-15 a "machinegun". It might be a nitpick but he of all people should know better, that you can't even JOKE about such things with the morons we have in the media and uninformed sheep that hang on their every word like its gospel. 

"t him for calling an AR-15 a "machinegun"

Source, please.

Source, please.

• Like 1

Unforgiven

I'm curious as to where you got this info.Could you post a link? I tried googling it, but didn't really find anything specific. I think Kasich could be an important asset in helping Trump win Ohio, a state that he must win.   

Watching the convention, and news casts

kasich and his entire state delegation are absent 

Source, please.

Thats hilarious, 

I don't see it as derogatory

Its alright, but when so many of the majority of Americans who no little to nothing about guns already believe you can walk into Walmart and walk out with a belt fed full-auto in 5 minutes between you deodorant and cheetos on the conveyor belt we don't need someone who does know the difference confusing people. Its just reinforcing what the anti-gun libs are already indoctrinating them to believe.

"AR Bacon" would've been a better thing to call it.

Cruz is supposed to speak tonight at the RNC. I wonder if he will finally endorse Trump or pull some sort of stunt? I like Cruz, but I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. At this point,he needs to either get on board or get out of the way,then make a run in 2020.

2020 is out of his reach after the self-serving speech "Lyin' Ted" made tonight, what a jackass!

• Like 1

I hate christie, that obama sucking pig, what an ass kissing low life

I do wish Cruz would have endorsed, it would have been better, but after what Trump did to him and his family in the primaries, I understand .

Still, he had given his word and I fully expected him to honor it

Disappointed 

• Like 2