Vote with your feet and move just not to Texas haha.gif . The future you are witnessing under Klintoon administration.

No, no and F no. Stay in your state and tell these shit heads to FOAD. Your state sucks because you have let these turds get away with this and leaving isn't going to accomplish shit. Whatever you do don't come to Texas. We are full.

Hello

"News Flash"!

Gov. Abbot declares that no new Texas residents will be registered unless they bring Assault-type weapons and adequate ammo for every family member, drive a pickup or SUV, (Prius not allowed) and have a "Hillary for Prison" sticker pre-mounted on their bumper.

Those not meeting the above requirements will be sold to a Cartel south of the border.

-Guido in TX

Hmmm... I'm not really fond of bumper stickers, but I think I could make an exception.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"New England" has a whole new meaning!

Vote with your feet and move just not to Texas . The future you are witnessing under Klintoon administration.

"The gun industry has openly defied our laws here in Massachusetts for nearly two decades. That ends today," said the dumb cunt.   You said a rifle can't have features X, Y, Z. Gun makers sold rifles

Posted Images

My last days will be lived in east Texas. I'd be there already but just can't walk out on the salary and benefits currently enjoyed.

In a couple of years I should have all pieces in place.

The following companies need to move and make it VERY public exactly WHY they are moving.

Firearms Manufacturers of Western Massachusetts*

Smith & Wesson is the largest manufacturer of handguns in the United States. Founded in 1840, this manufacturer of firearms and ammunition maintains its world headquarters in Springfield, from which they continue to manufacture the weapons of choice for the nation's police departments, a tradition since the late 1800's.

The Savage Arms Company is a Westfield firearms manufacturing company founded in 1894. The company makes a variety of rim fire and center fire rifles, including the worlds' first smokeless muzzleloader and the SNAIL, an environmentally friendly shooting range system that has since been adopted by all major firearms' manufacturers, police, military and private shooting clubs in America and 14 other countries. 

Colt Manufacturing is Hartford firearms manufacturer founded in 1847. Among the most famous products from Colt are the Walker Colt ,"Colt .45" revolver and M16 production. In 2002, Colt Defense was founded as the company's division of manufacturing solely for the law enforcement, military, and private security markets worldwide. 

The Marlin Firearms Company of North Haven, Connecticut has manufactured Marlin high power, center fire, lever action, and .22 caliber rim fire rifles, as well as shotguns, derringers and revolvers for more than 130 years. This Remington Arms Company is the owner of H & R Firearms. 

H & R 1871 LLC is a subsidiary of Marlin Firearms and the largest manufacturer of single shot shotguns and rifles in the world. This Gardner-based company employs over 200 people and markets products under the brand names of Harrington & Richardson and New England Firearms.   

O.F. Mossberg & Sons Inc., a North Haven, CT company, has been a leader in firearm design breakthroughs since 1919. Mossberg® was the first long-gun manufacturer in the U.S. to achieve ISO 9001 certification and pride's itself on adhering to strict world-class levels of manufacturing standards.

Camfour Inc. is a Westfield, MA retailer a broad range of firearms, ammunition, and related accessories to independent retail sporting goods stores and dealers throughout the US. Product categories include air guns, new and used handguns and long guns, scopes and sights, reloading supplies, and powder from such brands as Glock, Smith & Wesson, Beretta, and Colt.

Lanber USA is the U.S. headquarters for this Spanish manufacturer of quality shotguns for hunting and competition. From their local operation, housed within the Camfour Inc. headquarters of Westfield MA, Lanber distributes and sells their more than 20 models of semi-auto and over/under shotguns in all standard gauges, including upland, hunting, and competition.

U.S. Firearms Manufacturing (U.S.F.A.) is the only gun company still manufacturing in Hartford, CT, and is the newest company of its kind in the modern CNC machine world of gun makers. This company holds a historic licensing agreement with Remington Arms Company, America's oldest gun maker, to manufacture historically accurate and 100% American made guns, under the E. Remington & Sons brand. Maxim Silent Firearms Company is a subsidiary of U.S.F.A.  

Westfield Electroplating has been a leader in the plating industry since 1946, producing over fifty high quality finishes. This business was the first plating company to earn the full accreditation of the National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation program.

The Mosher Company INC. has been manufacturing Finishing Compounds and related finishing equipment for over 60 years in Chicopee, MA. This business is a large supplier to the region's metal working and plating industries.

The Fountain Plating Company was founded in February 1944 to serve customers in the electronic, aircraft and aerospace industries. Fountain Plating operates one of the largest custom and production plating sources in the Northeast from it's West Springfield Industrial Park facilities, one of industry's most advanced for metals testing, metal and organic finishing.

Peerless Handcuff Company was established in 1914 in Springfield, MA. Over eighty years later, their original swing-through design continues to be the industry standard. Peerless products are also used by law enforcement, corrections and military agencies in countries around the world.  

*This list represents a sampling of the Knowledge Corridor region's many firearms manufacturing companies      

http://www.westernmassedc.com/boston_area_industrial_clusters/manufacturing/firearms/

I'm sure the list is incomplete, but it's a good start!

I hope she feels some serious heat for her stupid move, making the citizens LESS safe.

Companies closing or moving just create more unemployment or dependant people

The democrats thrive on that

Its damned if you damned if you dont

The following companies need to move and make it VERY public exactly WHY they are moving.

Firearms Manufacturers of Western Massachusetts*

Smith & Wesson is the largest manufacturer of handguns in the United States. Founded in 1840, this manufacturer of firearms and ammunition maintains its world headquarters in Springfield, from which they continue to manufacture the weapons of choice for the nation's police departments, a tradition since the late 1800's.

The Savage Arms Company is a Westfield firearms manufacturing company founded in 1894. The company makes a variety of rim fire and center fire rifles, including the worlds' first smokeless muzzleloader and the SNAIL, an environmentally friendly shooting range system that has since been adopted by all major firearms' manufacturers, police, military and private shooting clubs in America and 14 other countries. 

Colt Manufacturing is Hartford firearms manufacturer founded in 1847. Among the most famous products from Colt are the Walker Colt ,"Colt .45" revolver and M16 production. In 2002, Colt Defense was founded as the company's division of manufacturing solely for the law enforcement, military, and private security markets worldwide. 

The Marlin Firearms Company of North Haven, Connecticut has manufactured Marlin high power, center fire, lever action, and .22 caliber rim fire rifles, as well as shotguns, derringers and revolvers for more than 130 years. This Remington Arms Company is the owner of H & R Firearms. 

H & R 1871 LLC is a subsidiary of Marlin Firearms and the largest manufacturer of single shot shotguns and rifles in the world. This Gardner-based company employs over 200 people and markets products under the brand names of Harrington & Richardson and New England Firearms.   

O.F. Mossberg & Sons Inc., a North Haven, CT company, has been a leader in firearm design breakthroughs since 1919. Mossberg® was the first long-gun manufacturer in the U.S. to achieve ISO 9001 certification and pride's itself on adhering to strict world-class levels of manufacturing standards.

Camfour Inc. is a Westfield, MA retailer a broad range of firearms, ammunition, and related accessories to independent retail sporting goods stores and dealers throughout the US. Product categories include air guns, new and used handguns and long guns, scopes and sights, reloading supplies, and powder from such brands as Glock, Smith & Wesson, Beretta, and Colt.

Lanber USA is the U.S. headquarters for this Spanish manufacturer of quality shotguns for hunting and competition. From their local operation, housed within the Camfour Inc. headquarters of Westfield MA, Lanber distributes and sells their more than 20 models of semi-auto and over/under shotguns in all standard gauges, including upland, hunting, and competition.

U.S. Firearms Manufacturing (U.S.F.A.) is the only gun company still manufacturing in Hartford, CT, and is the newest company of its kind in the modern CNC machine world of gun makers. This company holds a historic licensing agreement with Remington Arms Company, America's oldest gun maker, to manufacture historically accurate and 100% American made guns, under the E. Remington & Sons brand. Maxim Silent Firearms Company is a subsidiary of U.S.F.A.  

Westfield Electroplating has been a leader in the plating industry since 1946, producing over fifty high quality finishes. This business was the first plating company to earn the full accreditation of the National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation program.

The Mosher Company INC. has been manufacturing Finishing Compounds and related finishing equipment for over 60 years in Chicopee, MA. This business is a large supplier to the region's metal working and plating industries.

The Fountain Plating Company was founded in February 1944 to serve customers in the electronic, aircraft and aerospace industries. Fountain Plating operates one of the largest custom and production plating sources in the Northeast from it's West Springfield Industrial Park facilities, one of industry's most advanced for metals testing, metal and organic finishing.

Peerless Handcuff Company was established in 1914 in Springfield, MA. Over eighty years later, their original swing-through design continues to be the industry standard. Peerless products are also used by law enforcement, corrections and military agencies in countries around the world.  

*This list represents a sampling of the Knowledge Corridor region's many firearms manufacturing companies      

http://www.westernmassedc.com/boston_area_industrial_clusters/manufacturing/firearms/

I'm sure the list is incomplete, but it's a good start!

I hope she feels some serious heat for her stupid move, making the citizens LESS safe.

Companies closing or moving just create more unemployment or dependant people

The democrats thrive on that

Its damned if you damned if you dont

I alway believe in being proactive so it's Damed if I do!

• Like 1

No shit....stay where you are and fight for your rights. 

Move out of state, and the fucking Libtards will just follow.

Nail on the head.

See, it's all fun and games to encourage people from the coasts to move inland. They THINK that they will fit in, down in Texas or Georgia or wherever. 

However, once they move in, and they can't get a good bagel or a real slice of pizza, that they like guns but maybe not the idea of their neighbor shooting them a few hundred yards from their house, they don't like everything being closed on a Sunday or having random people say hello to you, or their street not having Belgian Block curbs, having to maintain a septic tank, only getting garbage pickup once a week, so on and so forth....

Well, next thing you know, ya'll can say bye to your $900/year property taxes. 

And I say this as someone who has never lived more than ten miles from the Atlantic Ocean in my life. I love the south, love the heartland, and visit when I can. But home is home, however many faults it may have, and I know where I belong. 

However, once they move in, and they can't get a good bagel or a real slice of pizza, that they like guns but maybe not the idea of their neighbor shooting them a few hundred yards from their house, they don't like everything being closed on a Sunday or having random people say hello to you, or their street not having Belgian Block curbs, having to maintain a septic tank, only getting garbage pickup once a week, so on and so forth....

And I say this as someone who has never lived more than ten miles from the Atlantic Ocean in my life. I love the south, love the heartland, and visit when I can. But home is home, however many faults it may have, and I know where I belong. 

I have never lived more than 3 miles from the coast and can say I understand all of those things except everyone in MA is an asshole and if you say hi to them makes a face as if you were a child rapist. Oh and we have pretty good bagels and pizza around here too

Stay and fight. One way or the other it's a choice.

I hate the idea of living Washington State.

With Seattle, Tacoma, and Portland gone, Washington and Oregon would be Red States, again.

I suggest abortion laws, legalized drugs, no police, universal bathrooms, as a start (only in those cities.)

Borders fenced and watched by armed guards and drones, of course, for just a few years.

If I were King for a day...

Edited by Sim_Player

I moved to Texas!

To stay in Maryland and fight was NO ANSWER! In less than 10 years, Maryland would have had ALL my savings, and the lion's share

of my pension. The BEST contribution I could have made to defeating liberalism in Maryland was to CUT THEM OFF FROM MY MONEY!

In Texas I can live well for the rest of my time. In Maryland I would be destitute in just a few years.

• Like 2

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/07/22/did-healey-gun-ban-backfire-leads-spike-sales/uu0awrrETYtyLKnbp6cHKK/story.html

NATICK — Massachusetts gun dealers sold more than 2,000 military-style rifles Wednesday — nearly one-quarter of the total sold last year — after Attorney General Maura Healey moved to bar semiautomatic rifles that have been altered slightly to evade the state’s assault weapons ban.

The 2,251 assault rifles snapped up in a gun-buying frenzy represented a remarkable uptick from the 132 sold Tuesday and the 51 sold Monday, before Healey announced her ban. The numbers were first reported by Commonwealth Magazine.

No, no and F no. Stay in your state and tell these shit heads to FOAD. Your state sucks because you have let these turds get away with this and leaving isn't going to accomplish shit. Whatever you do don't come to Texas. We are full.

That's right Jag, stand your ground.

A side note as far as the companies leaving MA: that's part of the reason I'm a Magpul fanboy. They said FU to Colorado's bullshit and left.

Edited by ragnarock47
  • Like 1

Very, very sad.  I hope the Domino affect does not start to happen.  I can see the other libtard fuckwad Gov's trying the same thing.  God help us all and God Bless Texas!

meh, tuck fexas!!! roads are gaaaaaaaahbage! and not as free as you think/say!!!

I alway believe in being proactive so it's Damed if I do!

I'm going to use your quote a lot in life. Consider yourself plagiarized in advance.

Very, very sad.  I hope the Domino affect does not start to happen.  I can see the other libtard fuckwad Gov's trying the same thing.  God help us all and God Bless Texas!

meh, tuck fexas!!! roads are gaaaaaaaahbage! and not as free as you think/say!!!

Wanna see garbage roads? Ever been to Camden, NJ? I've seen better roads in war zones.

...the war zone was safer at night too.

Edited by patriot

58 state reps, both Dem and Rep, are not happy with the over-reach

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31OP7322RQXeEIwMW44S1duZTBpMGkxczFSU2tTMnV6dXZ3/view?pref=2&pli=1

If they are so pissed off why aren't they doing anything, like demanding she not interpret their intent while on vacation and demand a redress of her actions?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31OP7322RQXeEIwMW44S1duZTBpMGkxczFSU2tTMnV6dXZ3/view?pref=2&pli=1

If they are so pissed off why aren't they doing anything, like demanding she not interpret their intent while on vacation and demand a redress of her actions?

Some Reps have already put forth laws to make all her actions related to guns null. Unfortunately they only have 5 days to complete anything before formal sessions end for the summer. There is another planned rally for this Saturday so maybe it will impact the speed at which things are done but if it doesn't this will all end up stuck in the books 

Also want to edit to add that you have to remember that the Dems hold a super majority here. If something is to happen they are basically stabbing their parties agenda in the back. It takes a lot to push a group of people against there own like that and this is one time it is seemingly occurring. I'll take 58/160 people signing a letter saying "WTF" any day given those odds. It may seem over here but there is a lot going on and those of us pushing back are actually accomplishing something

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 1

you have to remember that the Dems hold a super majority here.

And everybody knows the democraps would never allow a majority to impose it's will on a minority.  Unless the democraps are the majority.

I thought that letter was far too nice. They should come out and tell her to FOAD.

Maybe throw their shoes at her like some other countries senators do. I don't like most of those countries, but I think we're about due for some truly exciting politics around here!  ;)

Some Reps have already put forth laws to make all her actions related to guns null. Unfortunately they only have 5 days to complete anything before formal sessions end for the summer. There is another planned rally for this Saturday so maybe it will impact the speed at which things are done but if it doesn't this will all end up stuck in the books

Also want to edit to add that you have to remember that the Dems hold a super majority here. If something is to happen they are basically stabbing their parties agenda in the back. It takes a lot to push a group of people against there own like that and this is one time it is seemingly occurring. I'll take 58/160 people signing a letter saying "WTF" any day given those odds. It may seem over here but there is a lot going on and those of us pushing back are actually accomplishing something

When put like that it makes sense. Being from conservative areas I didn't think about how they have it up there. Seems having any liberal support in that state is a sign that she screwed up.

I am curious. With protests being held on Saturday is there anyone at the Capitol to hear them?

When put like that it makes sense. Being from conservative areas I didn't think about how they have it up there. Seems having any liberal support in that state is a sign that she screwed up.

I am curious. With protests being held on Saturday is there anyone at the Capitol to hear them?

Yeah they are in full session for the weekend last day to get bills passed is the 31st so they are there. Planned to have several thousand there again in the state house to address each rep individually to do something. Hopefully it is good and works in our favor

Meanwhile, in NC... A judge has ruled their "discriminatory" Voter ID law violates something-or-other and has overturned it.

Hell, I've had to show an ID to vote ever since I could vote! Both in PA and now in OH!  mad.gif

• 4 weeks later...

And yet the updated exemption list states that the “Ruger Mini 14 or substantially-similar model weapon” are NOT "assault weapons".

This would be funny if it wasn't literally the end of freedom in America...

post-4831-0-61305000-1472321351_thumb.jpg

*not my rifle.  pic shamelessly stolen from the interwebs.

Edited by Darth Saigus

And yet the updated exemption list states that the “Ruger Mini 14 or substantially-similar model weapon” are NOT "assault weapons".

This would be funny if it wasn't literally the end of freedom in America...

attachicon.gifNot an Assault Weapon.jpg

*not my rifle.  pic shamelessly stolen from the interwebs.

WHAT!!!! No bottle opener?????