Local news 10tv.com reported a shooter called 911 and reported shots fired. The police were fired at upon arrival at the reported scene of an active shooter. CPD spokesman said high power rifle was used to ambush the police. Thank God no officers were hit....When will this stop?

If it ever degrades to the point that we adopt the ways of the Israeli Mossad they might get the point. Kill an officer and your family tree becomes a stump. It's becoming a bit of a perpetual motion machine day by day as sad as that is. Never thought the USA would fall so far from grace, but then again, I doubt the people of Sarajevo saw it coming in when the Olympic Games took place there in 1984.

I feel like pulling my hair out, everyday!

Not the country I grew up in.

I seriously considered joining law enforcement when I left aerospace (I started a small business instead).

God Bless our police!

Edited by Sim_Player

At this rate, it's going to get to the point where LEO simply stop responding to certain calls/areas, like in that cesspool of a city Oakland,CA. There's certain areas that LEO flat out refuse to go. Of course, that city has been corrupt to the core from top to bottom for many years now.   

On a side note- Does anyone else find it odd that the caller, being a civilian, used the term "shots fired" ? For some reason, that stood out to me and alerted my "spidey sense".   

• Like 1

Past experience should teach us to be very cautious of the "law and order" call.

Think a minute what could go wrong here by what has gone wrong in the past. Remember not everything is as it is presented.

Or dont think, but just remember we need more governmental power like we need 30 cal holes in our heads.

As far as herd thinning try to get the point we as a group may very well be the very ones intended to be culled all along.

No easy road out this time Tonto.

I know this, you know this, but neither of us would have an easy time naming one instance where that was the resolution.

Not hard at all to point to the times where the statist agenda was the point all along.

Nope we have more reasons to be wary of the government "solutions" by far than any other.

On a side note- Does anyone else find it odd that the caller, being a civilian, used the term "shots fired" ? For some reason, that stood out to me and alerted my "spidey sense".   

Not really, it's a commonly used phrase in TV, movies, and video games. 

At this rate, it's going to get to the point where LEO simply stop responding to certain calls/areas, like in that cesspool of a city Oakland,CA. There's certain areas that LEO flat out refuse to go. Of course, that city has been corrupt to the core from top to bottom for many years now.   

The herd needs culling, no thinning

Hello

Makers vs. takers. Pretty simple.

Guido in TX

Amen.

Edited by patriot