Trump vs Hell-ery DNC left vs DNC right

I'm willing to give the guy a chance. If he can get rid of even a fraction of the mistakes Obama has put in place it's a step in the right direction. The absolute largest item at stake are the Supreme Court Justices. If she gets in because conservatives stay at home, it's game over. Suck it up and do the right thing or don't whine at the aftermath. This far far exceeds our gun rights (which will surely be gone). If you're on the fence you better do some soul searching and pick a side-there will only be two choices. If a third party shows up at the last minute it's a wasted vote.

• Like 5

For me it is the Supreme Court, and our vets

That is all this Dem will give us and all I think he will get.

There is no more Repulican party. Cruz got trashed by this ruthless Billionaire yesterday.

How will Hell-ery fair?

Supreme Court.  Supreme Court.  Supreme Court.

Whatever other damage hitlery will do (and it is hard to imagine), putting 3 or 4 more sotomayors on the Supreme Court will be the end of America as we know it.

You go to war with the army you have.  This is a war for America and Trump is literally the only thing between hiillary and our freedoms.

It is a choice between a man who is deeply flawed and a woman who is deeply evil.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aide of their party.

If you do not back Trump, YOU ARE BACKING HILLARY!

The nomination of Trump puts the white hot spotlight on those who think that democracy has no place in election politics.

• Like 5

Does Johnson have a chance?  A chance of what?  A chance of beating the laughable 1% he got in the last election?  A chance of beating the whopping 3.5% he got in his home state?

Of course he doesn't have a chance.  And I know I just pissed off the libertarians but facts don't care about hurt feelings.

• Like 3

Gary "Ban guns, open up the border" Johnson?

Anyone catch the naked fat guy dancing on stage at the Libertarian convention?

What a joke. 

Also, I'm not sure if anyone missed the RNC, but Saint Ted made an asshole move and isn't even supporting his own party's candidate. Childish, if you ask me, considering the alternative is Clinton. If anything, his decision not to endorse Trump is reckless and dangerous - he ought to be held accountable for his foolish actions. 

• Like 2

So Cruz is not endorsing.  So fucking what.  Even trump said he doesn't need Cruz's endorsement.

I'm voting for the egomaniac toddler.  I'm urging others to do the same.  But that sure as hell is no endorsement of the juvenile prick.  It's just that I believe he'll do less damage than the traitor cunt.

• Like 4

So Cruz is not endorsing.  So fucking what.  Even trump said he doesn't need Cruz's endorsement.

Fact of the matter is, Cruz stated very plainly that he would endorse whoever won. 

The man makes quite a show of how consistent, loyal, and honest he is. He's like a Boy Scout. Quite the blow to his character that he would break his honor over something so small. I wonder what else he'd break his word on, if he had to? Now that's a great question.

• Like 4

Fact of the matter is, Cruz stated very plainly that he would endorse whoever won. 

The man makes quite a show of how consistent, loyal, and honest he is. He's like a Boy Scout. Quite the blow to his character that he would break his honor over something so small. I wonder what else he'd break his word on, if he had to? Now that's a great question.

That's always a deal-breaker for me. You break your word, or lie to me one time, I'm DONE with you.

• Like 1

That's always a deal-breaker for me. You break your word, or lie to me one time, I'm DONE with you.

What I find strange is the very thing that Cruz is pissed at Trump about, (insulting Cruz's wife and father) Cruz did to Trump's wife Melania FIRST, when he criticized her because she posed for Playboy. All Trump did was throw it right back at him. Seems Cruz can dish it out, but he can't take it. 

• Like 2

What I find strange is the very thing that Cruz is pissed at Trump about, (insulting Cruz's wife and father) Cruz did to Trump's wife Melania FIRST, when he criticized her because she posed for Playboy. All Trump did was throw it right back at him. Seems Cruz can dish it out, but he can't take it. 

No no. Cruz never said anything about Melania. That was his Super PAC, which he (wink wink) has absolutely nothing to do with (cough cough) and of course had NO idea about (wink wink). No sir, just a regular honest ol' conservative from Texas, a man of his word, so honest and TrusTED. wink wink. 

How soon we forget that at the end of March on CNN, Emperor Dump stated he would not endorse Cruz if he won the nomination, would not hold to his 'agreement', and didn't want or need his endorsement.  So Dumps daughter basically said the same thing as Cruz, vote your conscience, and she gets a standing ovation.  Cruz says it, and gets booed out.  I don't drink the koolaid for any camp....but I know a constitutional conservative when I see one, 

And right after winning the Republican Nomination, and after the RNC...instead of attaching Clinton, what does Emperor Dump do?  Attacks Cruz again, his wife and his father.  Un-fucking believable.  We are so fucked.....more fucked with Hitlery, then with Dump, but fucked we are.

Honestly the most we can hope for, is that Dump shuts his mouth, is elected, and once elected goes into Vapor Lock and Pence takes over.  That would be a win, win situation.

Edited by sjgusmc21

Without seeing his tax return I vote 3rd party or stay home.

Trump or Hitlery, that's your choice -- anything other than a vote for Trump (as distasteful as that may seem) is in effect a defacto vote for hitlery.  C'mon killa, you're smarter than that aren't you???????????????????? 

Without seeing his tax return I vote 3rd party or stay home.

Trump or Hitlery, that's your choice -- anything other than a vote for Trump (as distasteful as that may seem) is in effect a defacto vote for hitlery.  C'mon killa, you're smarter than that aren't you???????????????????? 

If we keep voting for the lesser of the two evils thats all we will ever have to choose from.  And who's to say that the other side wont vote 3rd party, and I've heard some rumors that those feeling the Bern are going to vote for trump.

I haven't made a determination on who I will vote for.  Hillery is a straight up I may as well move to mexico or canada for more freedom after she gets elected till the next cycle.

This was posted and this thread made me think of it.

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/4080649-letter-saw-all-coming-many-years-ago