It is less about hillary and more about the history of the parties. Very educational though and provided a bit more detail to a lot of the things I had wondered about in regards to how it transpired. I wish I could buy every voter in the ghetto a ticket. They would vote for the R after seeing this movie.

• Like 2

Earlier I saw where on the wiki leak dump the DNC referred to the Latin voting community as a "taco party" and inner city ghetto as "the jungle". They even wanted to nail down Bernie Sanders religion because they said they could sway more Cristian voters if he were "atheist instead of a jew".

These are the same group who tell everyone they are the people's party and out to help everyone. Sadly, those who need to know that info will not see or hear it because the media won't touch it with a 30ft pole. Hell, even Bill wouldn't fondle it and he would diddle about anything.

It is less about hillary and more about the history of the parties. Very educational though and provided a bit more detail to a lot of the things I had wondered about in regards to how it transpired. I wish I could buy every voter in the ghetto a ticket. They would vote for the R after seeing this movie.

The voters in the ghetto are incapable of rational thought or learning

wouldn't do any good, unless it had a welfare benefit attached

• Like 1

The voters in the ghetto are incapable of rational thought or learning

wouldn't do any good, unless it had a welfare benefit attached

I forgot that free stuff trumps logic.

Free stuff and redistribution of responsibility are the hallmarks of the democratic party

And they will do anything, And I do mean ANYTHING to stay in power

If that cunt gets elected, she will make it impossible for a republican to ever be elected again.

between illegal immigrant votes , fraudulent votes,and the votes of all those dependant on government

convicted felons.....you name it

And she will pervert the supreme court for generations, re interpreting the constitution for her and her lackies power 

Edited by unforgiven
  • Like 1

Free stuff and redistribution of responsibility are the hallmarks of the democratic party

And they will do anything, And I do mean ANYTHING to stay in power

If that cunt gets elected, she will make it impossible for a republican to ever be elected again.

between illegal immigrant votes , fraudulent votes,and the votes of all those dependant on government

convicted felons.....you name it

And she will pervert the supreme court for generations, re interpreting the constitution for her and her lackies power 

The Hillary campaign WILL be committing voter fraud this election,there's no doubt about it. I'm sure Trump's people are well aware of this. Heck,they might as well do it too. Fight fire with fire.    

• Like 2

Clinton Cash is now available on youtube. Somehow black lives don't matter when they are in Haiti, but noone is calling her on it.

4 mile fence around the DNC convention? Hillary says walls don't work.

Edited by alistar
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

...a fabricated history of the parties.  While he had some interesting stuff to say about Saul Alinsky, his understanding of Civil War history and the history of slavery is a complete fabrication.  D'Souza likes to make his point by making one side the bad guy and one the good guy, and never a gray area and never a good guy on the bad guy team.  He makes propaganda films which may contain little nuggets of truth, but they're mostly hyperbole and gross exaggeration.

...a fabricated history of the parties.  While he had some interesting stuff to say about Saul Alinsky, his understanding of Civil War history and the history of slavery is a complete fabrication.  D'Souza likes to make his point by making one side the bad guy and one the good guy, and never a gray area and never a good guy on the bad guy team.  He makes propaganda films which may contain little nuggets of truth, but they're mostly hyperbole and gross exaggeration.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/democrats_slavery_and_the_american_record.html

• Like 1

Fair enough, then what is the true story of the Civil War and Slavery? How do those events differ from the way they were portrayed in the movie?

Another resurrected ban hammer recipient  

• Like 1

Another resurrected ban hammer recipient  

hammerzeit_by_greatestaether.jpg