Yup,there is no doubt the Billary camp will be committing voter fraud in some form or fashion.Trump's people should do it too then, to a greater extent if need be.You can't be fair or play by the rules when it comes to lowlife, lying scum like the Clintons. Fight fire with fire.   

Voter Fraud is a red herring - a non issue - it's exaggerated beyond belief. Voter fraud is a distraction.

The real voter fraud is that African-Americans, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Indians (south Asian), and Asians, have birth rates far higher than whites. Within some demographics, 4-5 kids is the average, whereas white families have 1-2 children per family. That is a negative, or simply neutral, birth rate. This is coupled with open-door immigration and visa programs, which also allows massive numbers of minorities to move here and also have 4-5 children. 

What do you think those numbers equate to in ten, fifteen, twenty years? I'll give you a hint, it's a future where the only white people you see have grey hair. The left (mostly white at the top themselves) has done a terrifyingly amazing job of whipping all these groups up into a frenzy, telling each and every one of them that the evil whites are all racist and only the democratic party can save them. 

In past years I've watched black managers at a 52% minority company (fun fact, 52% isn't a minority anymore) talk about discrimination in hiring! I've listen to first generation immigrant Indian software developers - working in an office making 70k/yr, talk about lack of opportunities for immigrants. Tell me, which office did YOUR Polish/Irish/Italian immigrant ancestors work in? 

We are dealing with people who the left have thrown free shit at them 24/7, given them a boost three steps up the ladder, and then told they're being discriminated against!

When 66% "minority" America comes out to the polls by the millions, to vote Democrat, we're gonna look back at a few thousand fraudulent votes in some random district and laugh. It'll be like piss in the ocean.