80% of Democrats are Politically Clueless

I've seen this first hand in both of my parents.

My mom was raised Dem, now in her 60's. She just doesn't care to follow into the political weeds.

She gets emotional about the guys standing outside of HomeDepot.

My step-father watches PBS, etc. He thinks he's informed but, I think that he thinks he is just better informed than anyone else.

He always gives the benefit of the dought to the Dems but, he thinks he is a Republican.

Edited by Sim_Player

Most people are clueless by choice regardless of party but yeah Dems are the worst.

It's like the second amendment, we all know it's true purpose yet if someone actually does put it to use the brands of thugs and terrorists come out and everyone condemns them because we have determined it is "not the right time" or those were not "our guys".

It does not work that way. Never did

Just exactly when is the right time? 

What is the penalty for being wrong about that?

If I dress myself in the robes of state so to speak, am I not then culpable for the sins of the state?

Yet civility demands the weak do need protection from predators do they not?

Interesting questions no one wants to touch and the train keeps chugging along.

Choosing to be clueless 

Edited by Rhodes1968

Ive thought about that little saying of JFK since I was a little boy in Alabama hearing it on TV so long ago.

Sounds great and honorable at first no doubt but then I learned more about this country and the difference between it and it's government.

Collectivism has many faces but all demand sacrifice of the individual for the whole. Sounds great until the lie of it peaks out.

Doing for one's country is not as simple as JFK portrayed nor was he the man he was presented, being both worse and better than the image. 

So how does one do good for his country when his country is dead wrong?

Sucks to ask questions I know.

Most people are just too busy with scuffling to make a living - especially now all the jobs are either overseas or filled by illegals. They are controlled by 'sound bites', because they either do not have time to go deeper, or they are not capable of going deeper. Remember , that by the laws of averages - 50% of the people are not as smart as YOU....  

Ignorance and/or apathy - don't know and/or don't care.     Give them a sound bite that makes them feel like they are smart and informed.

We need to rouse the rabble. The other side has 'community organizers' they 'take it to the streets'. We need t get better at that.

Bubba was/is a master of it.

• Like 1

Most people are clueless by choice regardless of party but yeah Dems are the worst.

It's like the second amendment, we all know it's true purpose yet if someone actually does put it to use the brands of thugs and terrorists come out and everyone condemns them because we have determined it is "not the right time" or those were not "our guys".

It does not work that way. Never did

Just exactly when is the right time?

What is the penalty for being wrong about that?

If I dress myself in the robes of state so to speak, am I not then culpable for the sins of the state?

Yet civility demands the weak do need protection from predators do they not?

Interesting questions no one wants to touch and the train keeps chugging along.

Choosing to be clueless

post-32655-0-11912300-1469653783.jpg

Edited by poolingmyignorance