Might be the EAA crowd buying as they're in town, but Fleet Farm was cleaned out of AR's and AK's this morning.  Ammo was still plentiful except for .22LR, which is still hard to get at FF's prices.  .22LR is available at stupid prices at other stores.

Or did Cunt n cokaine have something to do with it?

Might be the EAA crowd buying as they're in town, but Fleet Farm was cleaned out of AR's and AK's this morning.  Ammo was still plentiful except for .22LR, which is still hard to get at FF's prices.  .22LR is available at stupid prices at other stores.

Or did Cunt n cokaine have something to do with it?

last i was at the FF in green bay, thye had like 3 s12s at 699 or so instock... that was the GB marathon weekend awhile back though.. ymmv

ah, mills fleet farm or blains farm and fleet, i miss those stores, dont have em in wichita.... we do have menards though.... lotsa more personality than the corporatized home depot and lowes, BLECH!!!

Mills has sold Fleet Farm to new owners and from what I can tell it looks like they're getting out of firearms.

Their Brainerd store is shutting down their brand new range and all the FF's around MN have almost all the guns on sale and haven't been reordering

AK availability is spotty because imports are still being impacted by military contracts.

Good news is that IO and RAS47 rifles are available pretty much everywhere.  haha.gif

• Like 1

AK availability is spotty because imports are still being impacted by military contracts.

Good news is that IO and RAS47 rifles are available pretty much everywhere. :haha2:

I remember seeing ads for the WASRs, with single stack mags. Users had to cut the receiver, to use regular mags.

Was it a stupid import restriction?

Edited by Sim_Player

Good news is that IO and RAS47 rifles are available pretty much everywhere. haha.gif

I remember seeing ads for the WASRs, with single stack mags. Users had to cut the receiver, to use regular mags.

Was it a stupid import restriction?

All WASRs come in the country with single stack magwells.  Because stupid import restrictions.  Century opens up the magwell and adds US furniture, fcg, gas piston, muzzle brake.  Because stupid import restrictions.

They're doing a lot better job of it than they used to.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like they dumped the Huldra line for Bushmaster and Ruger.  Both in stock along with a few Century AK's, Catamount, and S12.

May have been a lot of sales plus the EAA crowd.  Still don't know how much the new corporate boys love or hate guns.