Is there a medal, if you drink water containing brain-eating amoeba?

Good luck, to every swimmer in Brazil!

We will be watching, by satellite..

Shall I say it? "Globalism", at it's best.

Edited by Sim_Player

I saw an actual report that they said as long as the swimmers keep their heads above water and do not swallow any of it that it is relatively safe. It then went on to detail how there is just massive amounts of human excrement in the water and how bad it would be for "the average person" as though the speedo suit imbued them with resistance to poop.

• Like 1

Those gold medals should be the size of manhole covers if they expect people to risk that crap.

Meh summer Olympics have been dead since Carter pulled out in 80.

Winter games are still fun to watch but thats just because of the downhill events and they mostly avoid the third world crap holes.

• Like 1

Problems with a permanent home are as valid as they were in the early restored games, lack of means for corruption to flow.

Lets not forget who runs this scam.

The current system is a crooks wet dream with bribes openly lavished on the selection committee.

Making the IOC as legitimate as the US govt. 

It is akin to building a new stadium for every Super Bowl. Stupidity at its finest

• Like 1

I kind of liked the split up of summer and winter games, for one it gave us an extra cycle of winter games, which I enjoy, when it was shifted by two years.

It actually made sense which is always a surprise in these matters.

Maybe Im just racist

... and the volley ball is optional

Unfortunately nude volley ball might reveal some serious cheating by certain teams. 

BTW they still letting genetic men compete as women?

Yeah pass on the degeneracy that is the modern Olympics. It is a lost cause I know but there is a lot of lost causes in most of our lives so get used to it.