Yes we put $400,000,000 in cash on an airplane and flew it to Iran. Yes they released 4 American prisoners.

But the two are completely unrelated!!!!!

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

You missed several zeros there boss. It was $400,000,000 and it just happens to happen that we planned to fly that money to Iran on an unguarded plane and leave it for several hours at an airport before departing to head back to the US. I mean sheesh, who didn't do that all the time? Besides, there is zero chance that money could ever be used to develop a Nuke by Iran or funneled into terrorist groups that hate us just as much as Iran does.

• Like 1

Was it in fact Swiss Franks and Euros?  Not US Currency?  Had an individual done that he would be in deep criminal do do.  A horrible President OKing the deal and it is .... OK.  What the fook give here?  Yeah we got back 4 of our guys but like they say the two transactions were not related.

Back even 50 years ago which I can remember quite well thank you such a done dirty dastardly deal would have been instant grounds for a President to be impeached.  Why not today?  Perhaps I am a Rip Van Winkle or a dinosaur?  Do I have this whole thing correct?  Wow and wow!

• Like 1

Radio said the 400million was refunded from a 1978 military equipment deal that never happened because the Shah was ousted before it was completed. They also said we paid 1.3BILLION! (Yes billion) in interest on top of it.

Radio said the 400million was refunded from a 1978 military equipment deal that never happened because the Shah was ousted before it was completed. They also said we paid 1.3BILLION! (Yes billion) in interest on top of it.

If Uncle Sam would loan me $400,000,000 for half a decade I would happily return it later with interest. Hell, I even promise that it will be a billion bucks.

I am 110% positive that the SOB POTUS has been planning our downfall from the beginning.  There should be numerous impeachments and federal charges over the scandalous action.  But there will not be....because the LIBERAL press has always protected the 'Golden Child'.  UN-fucking-believable!

• Like 2