Mike at CSSpecs delivers yet again.

Here's some more praise for these guys.  I was having some issues with some older Csspec 20 round mags.  Out of warranty. They had about a thousand rounds a piece through them.  Just minor feed issues.  I sent them back and they put new springs in and adjusted the follower angle a bit.  They run as good as new.  Thanks again Mike!

• Like 1

Awesome company! Every time I order anything from them, it's at my door in no time. In fact, I believe the last time I purchased from them, it was mid-day before they closed, and I got the package the next day. Quality stuff, too. I'll definitely be picking up some Saiga 12 10 rounders from them sometime in the future.

• Like 1

No problem.

Just so everyone knows I sent a prepaid shipping label. I don't think the customer should get hosed sending a defective item in for repair.

If they give you anymore trouble we can replace them..

We may have a new version (think M77 and vepr .308) coming sometime next year.

We had trouble with parts getting stuck on the dies on the last half of the last batch made, we had to do a quick fix to get the tooling to finish the run but it is toast now.

The tooling we made for the Saiga .308 was a softer alloy than we use now, is was cheaper and cut better, but it wears out faster.. Now that we have a fairly large CNC machine we use harder alloys for our tooling.

Correct.  Sorry, I forgot to mention that I didn't pay a dime out of pocket for the repair.  I printed the labels and a week later they were already returned to me in working order.  

Out of curiosity, what will the potential difference be when using the better tooling?  Just better fit and finish?  

Edited by EZTundra77

Also, I have some ProMags that I could give away for you to use as paper weights, or maybe just throw them in your next campfire (unloaded).  You could also tape them together in a string and use them as a back scratcher.  I had to give aftermarket poly mags a try.  Cuz they were "cheap."  Except when you account for how many rounds I had to put through them in order to determine that they are junk.