Yep, ancient history.  When I first scanned that report I DID NOT check the date.  Silly me.  I was wondering how NASA could spout shit bull shiet, then I looked at the date.  Duhh.  Now solar scientists think the sun is cooling down.  Or perhaps more correctly the surface of the Earth is receiving less solar energy.  Yikes!

Yep, ancient history.  When I first scanned that report I DID NOT check the date.  Silly me.  I was wondering how NASA could spout shit bull shiet, then I looked at the date.  Duhh.  Now solar scientists think the sun is cooling down.  Or perhaps more correctly the surface of the Earth is receiving less solar energy.  Yikes!

AH!  Back to 1976 and the planet is going to freeze to death!

But of course the catastrophic global warming will finish the job about a billion or two years from now when the sun goes red giant and consumes the earth before turning into a cinder.

Yup. I saw the date in that article and laughed!

The Earth's Magnetosphere has also degraded by 15%.

Stepping into direct sunlight does feel much warmer than it used to. Maybe, I'm just getting old?

That and the poles shifting (no kidding). The North pole has been moving 40-50 miles south every year.

I had to look at the official sites myself.

Cow farts, cigarette smoke, and exhailing co2 seemed laughable.

Edited by Sim_Player

Magnetic Pole Shift.  Not Geophysical.  Although years ago the H.A.B. theory did suggest the Earth from time to time has physically tumbled in space realigning the physical poles.  Seems all the various wobbles from time to time line up on target?  I dunno.  Interesting reading.

I believe in what they are saying, they talk about the solar flares and yes we've always had these. The problem is not that, the problem is that we have almost depleted the ozone layer which protected us from the flares/radiation, now the earth will heat the crust, it will be unbearable to go outside during the day, many businesses will close, poverty will strike everywhere, you will not be able to grow any crops cause the sun will burn it all,  and doom will follow, will it be this year or next? who actually knows?

This country will not change their ways, all about the money, nor will other countries, so when the time does finally come sick your head in between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye......

I believe in what they are saying, they talk about the solar flares and yes we've always had these. The problem is not that, the problem is that we have almost depleted the ozone layer which protected us from the flares/radiation, now the earth will heat the crust, it will be unbearable to go outside during the day, many businesses will close, poverty will strike everywhere, you will not be able to grow any crops cause the sun will burn it all,  and doom will follow, will it be this year or next? who actually knows?

This country will not change their ways, all about the money, nor will other countries, so when the time does finally come sick your head in between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye......

You need to check the ozone theory. It's crap.

• Like 1

WOW.....

hook line and sinker!

Why oh why am I always amazed

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh I see so you guys know more then scientists.....

Not sure about that. Also not sure I should buy everything that government sponsored science and government controlled media have to offer. Nature happens. I'll keep my mind, and eyes, open for bullshit.

• Like 3

Climate is dynamic.  So is weather over shorter periods of time.  The rainfall resulting in the Southern floods is a result of normal variability of weather.  Unusual?  Yes.  Extraordinary?  Probably.  But within cyclic expectations.

The wildfires in Kommiefornika are man caused?  Arson?  Dunno.  They have suspects.  Dry conditions in the SW are normal this time of year.  Again within cyclic expectations.   The interface is now over populated.  Too many people.

We are beginning to understand the many relationships that drive life here on Earth.  Climate variability is one.  Weather variability is another.  It is all driven by our Sun, but many many other things enter into it.  Man caused?

Most likely not.  Make that very very unlikely.  Many studies indicate many prior shifts in weather and climate.  Right now volcano scientists have identified about 6 to 9 big volcanos that if they blow up big time can wipe out mankind.

A very basic summary.  Yikes! :)  Linus speell chck sucks.

There are record number of volcanoes erupting around the world right now, spewing gases into the atmosphere.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/19/us/baton-rouge-louisiana-flood-going-home-banding-together/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/19/us/california-blue-cut-wildfire/

Be amazed but more importantly OPEN YOUR EYES & MINDS......

eyes_droped.gif

Scientists pretend to know everything. Ever watch NOVA? Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Everything was warming until Pinatubo blew her stack.  SO2 is very effective in reflecting infrared.  Yet all the environutz want to shut down all emmissions.  Kilauea is cranking out around 6000 tons a day.  Yet they're bitchin about a coal plant that kicks out 250 tons a year.  That volcano is kicking out yearly the output of 8760 of those coal plants.  Man causing the problem...I think not! 

Same with mercury and volcanos.  They measured the mercury vapor output of a Central American volcano and it's kicking out 700 tons a day blowing out over the pacific.  That's 511 million pounds of mercury a year.  That's higher than current world production.  During the Komiefornia mining boom in the 1800's the miners used a total of 1 million pounds of mercury.  That mercury has already cleared out of the rivers as found by a Corps of Engineers study that found that it takes about 100 years to clear, and the last mine using mercury closed in 1886.  Current contamination in those rivers is from natural sources of which Komiefornia has many.  Yet it's still being blamed on the miners.

• Like 4

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/19/us/baton-rouge-louisiana-flood-going-home-banding-together/

eyes_droped.gif

Wild fire are and always have been part of the natural life cycle of forest life. This was going on eons before man.

To put this simply, climate has been on a warming trends since the mid point of the last ice age. Climate change "science"is based in very small scale sample comparison. They use ice core samples to determine co2 levels and attempt to correlate those to climate change.

So what's the problem with this? Well the co2 levels in those cores show increase before the industrial revolution. And as we know the earth was warming before that,hence the end of the last ice age. More so to the point of their flawed theory, is when you look at the weather data sample for comparison. We only have 100 years of recorded temperatures and weather patents to compare to. Yet they're trying to use a few (3 to be exact) tenths of a degree global climate change to explain server weather and supposedly more intense storms.Though we only have nothing but anecdote to compare them to prior to the industrial revolution, which was about the same time scientific weather records began recording.

Have you ever gone to NASA.gov and looked at their "evidence "? There are no studies published there only articles written by people who claim to have read the studies, and lists of make of people who agree with the evidence, that isn't actually published there.

Even the head of the EPA cannot/will not tell what the margin of error is on their computer scale model.... 1,2,3 tenths of a degree? 1 degree? You see the issue this creates?

Climate change is about one thing: convincing people to accept a lower standard of living. When demand for more energy efficient products is produced then the market will rapidly adapt. For now it's about all junk science being used to justify increased taxes on things people have come to accept as standard.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 2

There are record number of volcanoes erupting around the world right now, spewing gases into the atmosphere.

eyes_droped.gif

Scientists pretend to know everything. Ever watch NOVA?

NOVA.   NO VA= Not Going in Spanish (as long as you remember the space.)

My solution to climate change, was to move to a higher elevation.

Cover up your skin. You are now more exposed to solar radiation.

Airline pilots are said to dose the the same radiation as a pack a day cigarette smoker, at 40,000 feet.

Some radiation is beneficial, for the body!

Take care.

Edited by Sim_Player