I had never heard the term until this morning. So I did a Google search.

I won't bother trying to explain it here. I'm not sure I could without blowing a gasket.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, making up something which does not exist to justify continued and intensified political attacks on anyone the left doesn't agree with.  The term "fragility" itself immediately brings to min

because drawing ape-like brown or black people would cause the liberal professors to shit blood like a busted fire hydrant. 

I am proud of America and grateful to be American.  Grateful enough that I put on the uniform and carried arms on foreign soil.   I am proud that I earned the uniform because it's something I accomp

Posted Images

I had never heard the term until this morning. So I did a Google search.

I won't bother trying to explain it here. I'm not sure I could without blowing a gasket.

Basically, making up something which does not exist to justify continued and intensified political attacks on anyone the left doesn't agree with.  The term "fragility" itself immediately brings to mind moronic inventions like 'micro-aggression' and 'safe spaces'. Terminology typically used by what Eastwood has characterized as the "pussy generation".

Really just sounds like a way for lefties to be overtly racist, while pretending not to be.

• Like 8

I think some of my friends have that issue.  Dam leftest's. yes I do socialize with some of them, they are actually cool to hang out with till something political comes up or someone says something not politically correct.

I admit it, I looked it up....

Total crock of horseshit just like white privilege, a made up term by actual racists to attempt to paint all white people as racists.

Im pretty sick of this generation "snowflake" sewage 

I'm snowflake-kin and that statement makes me feel marginalized. 

If an oppressed person of color spews hate at you, and you object to being used as their personal toilet, that's only because of your white fragility.

If you question the idea that you should pay for something your 6-generation-removed ancestors MAY have done, that's just your white fragility.

If you believe that you actually earned anything you have in life instead of getting it magically through white privilege, that's just your white fragility.

If you believe that all lives matter equally regardless of skin color, that's just your white fragility.

If you reject the idea that you are personally responsible for everything bad that's ever happened to a brown person, that's just your white fragility.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I can't say if that comment is genuine or you're just trolling.

Either way, not a good idea.

You were here before under another name. What might that name have been...

Edited by Darth Saigus

I think I see the mods about to raise the BAN hammer.

If an oppressed person of color spews hate at you, and you object to being used as their personal toilet, that's only because of your white fragility.

If you question the idea that you should pay for something your 6-generation-removed ancestors MAY have done, that's just your white fragility.

If you believe that you actually earned anything you have in life instead of getting it magically through white privilege, that's just your white fragility.

If you believe that all lives matter equally regardless of skin color, that's just your white fragility.

If you reject the idea that you are personally responsible for everything bad that's ever happened to a brown person, that's just your white fragility.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I can't say if that comment is genuine or you're just trolling.

Either way, not a good idea.

You were here before under another name. What might that name have been...

Do you guys not realize that you're literally saying the same thing as me? Why is this an argument? 

One again, it's simple really.

Black Pride. Puerto Rican Pride. Asian Pride.

Yet you say White Pride and suddenly you're a nazi? Some sort of monster?

Sorry for being proud of my heritage.

honestly I feel pretty damn proud of being white as white folks have done a lot of cool shit since Greece onward, but the way you phrased that sounded like you're gearing up for a race war and/or selective breeding. as of so far i don't see anyone trying to exterminate white folks outright, fact is that pretty much every race has some sexy members and whiteness is recessive so if, for example, i'd of procreated with my high-school mate the offspring would've looked more Mexican/Guatemalan  than white like me.

i'll put it this way: neo-nazi white nationalists have just as much right to exist as BLM.

I'm white --BFD.  We all bleed red.  Anyone who doesn't is indeed different from me, otherwise I see people as individuals.  You can be my best friend or my worst enemy -- race means nothing.

It's not about race it's about CHARACTER.

Now if we could just get rid of the troll.

• Like 3

I can't imagine someone attacking me verbally and feeling the need to defend myself. It would probably take everything I had not to fall on the floor laughing. I don't give anyone the power to effect me. As far as I'm concerned if you are offended that is YOUR problem. This is how I raise my son.

Got my DNA results back today from Ancestry.

Pretty amazing science.

Caucasus incorporates a lot of the middle east. I wasn't expecting that.

I've been thinking seriously about doing this too. How much did it cost? 

The only thing is, they could put whatever the heck they want on those results, or possibly get yours mixed up with someone else's. Eh, maybe I'm just being cynical.   

I regard "proud to be white" with the same disdain as I regard "proud to be black" or "proud to be brown".

Being either for or against a skin color is just as stupid as being for or against an eye color.

honestly I feel pretty damn proud of being white as white folks have done a lot of cool shit since Greece onward,

Do you feel that you somehow deserve credit for the accomplishments of all white people?

I am proud of my own accomplishments. I am proud for others for their accomplishments, whether they share physical traits with me or not.

• Like 2

I regard "proud to be white" with the same disdain as I regard "proud to be black" or "proud to be brown".

Being either for or against a skin color is just as stupid as being for or against an eye color.

honestly I feel pretty damn proud of being white as white folks have done a lot of cool shit since Greece onward,

Do you feel that you somehow deserve credit for the accomplishments of all white people?

I am proud of my own accomplishments. I am proud for others for their accomplishments, whether they share physical traits with me or not.

so you aren't proud to be an American? because you didn't win WWII, settle the west, write the Bill of Rights, etc.

maybe "proud" isn't the right word, but I think its neat all the stuff that has been done by western civilization [which is/was majority white] the same way i think its neat to be an American when i think about American history.

I should add in I'm a pretty big anime dork and Anglophile so its not as if I'm going around loving America in spite of the rest of the world. i don't think non-whites are inferior by any means, i think that its stupid to hate or look down on others based on race or sex.

in a lot of ways its motivated by SJWs defaulting to "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" as a response to everything they dislike which has caused me to go "FUCK YOU! western Europe has done all sorts of cool stuff!"

Edited by JDeko
  • Like 1

..they can also use the results for whatever they want.

Why GIVE someone your DNA?

Curiosity isn't a good enough reason.

I used to dole out my DNA on a pretty regular basis when I was younger. Seems nobody wants it much anymore.

Doug

• Like 2

I actually, never knew my father and was curious.

Through Ancestry.com, I may have found him, in just the last 24 hours.

Found the marriage license, using their tools.

Found his middle name and his birthdate.

I ran it through a search engine that found a match (same name and birthday) in the state that my parents seperated

My parents married at 17 and 18.

What if you met your son, for the first time, 45 years later?

WAY OFF TOPIC, SORRY.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

If you have served in the last 20 years, your DNA is probably already on file.

I'm pretty sure mine was, for identification, of course.

Edited by Sim_Player

I used to dole out my DNA on a pretty regular basis when I was younger. Seems nobody wants it much anymore.

Doug

Zing!

That was classic!

Edited by Sim_Player