I actually, never knew my father and was curious.

Through Ancestry.com, I may have found him, in just the last 24 hours.

Found the marriage license, using their tools.

Found his middle name and his birthdate.

I ran it through a search engine that found a match (same name and birthday) in the state that my parents seperated

My parents married at 17 and 18.

What if you met your son, for the first time, 45 years later?

WAY OFF TOPIC, SORRY.

Under those circumstances, I would have to follow up on that lead

Best of of luck

• Like 3
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, making up something which does not exist to justify continued and intensified political attacks on anyone the left doesn't agree with.  The term "fragility" itself immediately brings to min

because drawing ape-like brown or black people would cause the liberal professors to shit blood like a busted fire hydrant. 

I am proud of America and grateful to be American.  Grateful enough that I put on the uniform and carried arms on foreign soil.   I am proud that I earned the uniform because it's something I accomp

Posted Images

so you aren't proud to be an American? because you didn't win WWII, settle the west, write the Bill of Rights, etc.

I am proud of America and grateful to be American.  Grateful enough that I put on the uniform and carried arms on foreign soil.

I am proud that I earned the uniform because it's something I accomplished. 

I am proud to be the first member of my dirt-poor family to go to college.  I am proud that I have earned everything I've ever received, and never taken a dime of other people's money that I did not pay back in full.  I am grateful to live in a country where that is possible. 

How is the difference not obvious?

Maybe if more people understood the difference between pride and gratitude America would still be great.

• Like 4

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Whoops! See ya!

He's probably really feeling all that White Power about now, crying about the mean site that banned him.

Assholes come in all colors.

• Like 1

i love trolls, hahha....

good story about finding your pops!

buddy at work didnt know his, then he fell on ice and broke his arm.  spent 3 mo outta work.  researched it, found out he hit some cables while piloting chopper in nam.  figured out he and his co - pilot literally wrote the book on helicopeter warfare.  Very interesting!

Glad youre starting to get some closure.... we all talk shit on girls with "daddy issues" but its a real deal, and shouldnt be taken lightly/joked about... its not her fault, and we act like it is, crosses over to your story in that it affects males as well, but typically the macho thing shows up and confuses things.....

Fair enough, I wouldn't ever say any of my personal successes or failings reflected on "whiteness" or at least I'd feel uncomfortable doing so. Part of me feels like that is social conditioning that "white = bad" but I also think every other type of overt racial pride is dumb so it seems I'm all mixed up on the subject. 

I guess you can abandon your US citizenship but you can't abandon your race [unless you're Shaun King]. Its all pretty confusing.

Nothing more than racist trying to distract from how racist they are.

The fact that nobody calls them out in this obvious double standard is very revealing in their collective mentality.

They don't have any desire for equality, they wish to increase racism, but seek to reap the benefits of racism by discrimination of one group and to obtain special privilege.

I had a conversation with one of these idiots and suggested that we not allow white people to use the same water fountains as black people or minorities, and they thought that would be a great way to "check white privilege " .. these people really are below room temperature IQ.

On another note, how is "securing future of white children" a ban worthy statement, but advocating the genocide of non whites via nuclear weapons not?

Did I miss something there?

• Like 3

He's probably really feeling all that White Power about now, crying about the mean site that banned him again.

Fixed.

i do wonder who he was in his previous life here

Of all the people I have known, I only know one white guy that is an honest to God racist.

This guy is a real live nazi scumbag worthy of absolute disgust.

however I know quite a few people who are openly racist against white people and a number of organizations who are as well.

Pretty sick how some people have made a career out of propagating racism    

• Like 2

When did we stop talking about people that just do evil things?

When we redefined evil and morality, through "Hate Laws" and the courts.

The flood-gates are opening and everything seems to be fair game, now.

Edited by Sim_Player

Hate laws are really THOUGHT laws. You aren't allowed to THINK what you want. A facial expression someone doesn't like can get you jailed now.

• Like 2

Hate laws are really THOUGHT laws. You aren't allowed to THINK what you want. A facial expression someone doesn't like can get you jailed now.
I mispoke.

I meant to ask the question, "When did we start writing HATE Laws to make any group more valuable than another?"

Edited by Sim_Player

I mispoke.

I meant to ask the question, "When did we start writing HATE Laws to make any group more valuable than another?"

When the path to political power lay through such.

• Like 1

Boy am I glad I didn't spend my hard-earned money for the modern garbage heap known as "college". I don't think i would last a week without punching some liberal douchebag in the face. I am sickened by most of my generation that I will have to live with.

Instead I have a solid job, am good at it and darn proud of the work I do! But boy is it hard to be enthusiastic about being a productive member of society when it's crashing and burning around you.

• Like 2

Well, you and I agree on that, at least.  :up:

Known felon with a long criminal history, in possesion of a stolen handgun, runs from/threatens officer, gets shot for it...

And these assholes insist he did nothing wrong and demand "justice"?!?!

I'd rather not say what I'm thinking at this point, except that I am "highly annoyed" at this point.

• Like 1

As much as i dislike Trump....those of you that have decided not to vote, if you think its bad now, wait and see what happens when Hillary gets elected.  This and much, much more will happen. It makes me sick.  White privilege, White fragility, BLM....the threads of this Union are unraveling at warp speed.  Just bad all around. 

• Like 3

As much as i dislike Trump....those of you that have decided not to vote, if you think its bad now, wait and see what happens when Hillary gets elected. This and much, much more will happen. It makes me sick. White privilege, White fragility, BLM....the threads of this Union are unraveling at warp speed. Just bad all around.

Nobody with a brain wants hillary elected, but it's quite an phenomenon that any non vote magically transmorphs into a vote for the opposite party of the person who you're speaking to.

As much as i dislike Trump....those of you that have decided not to vote, if you think its bad now, wait and see what happens when Hillary gets elected. This and much, much more will happen. It makes me sick. White privilege, White fragility, BLM....the threads of this Union are unraveling at warp speed. Just bad all around.

Nobody with a brain wants hillary elected, but it's quite an phenomenon that any non vote magically transmorphs into a vote for the opposite party of the person who you're speaking to.

...one less vote for Trump gives Hitlery an advantage. YOU said  "transmorphs into a vote for the opposite party"

If Party A has 10 potential votes and Party B has 10 potential votes, for every vote that isn't cast for  party A, party B's total is one higher that Party A's. Now if one of Party A's POTENTIAL votes is counted for Party B instead of Party A, then Party B will be TWO votes higher than Party A.

Simple math I learned at a very young age. 

• Like 2

...one less vote for Trump gives Hitlery an advantage. YOU said "transmorphs into a vote for the opposite party"

If Party A has 10 potential votes and Party B has 10 potential votes, for every vote that isn't cast for party A, party B's total is one higher that Party A's. Now if one of Party A's POTENTIAL votes is counted for Party B instead of Party A, then Party B will be TWO votes higher than Party A.

Simple math I learned at a very young age.

Not that I'd vote for Weld/Johnson, but you didn't consider that. Edited by poolingmyignorance

Again, if you do not vote for Trump (it hurts to say it) then YOU WILL BE VOTING FOR HILLARY and will be part of the solution/problem of getting her elected.  It is THAT SIMPLE. No, I don't like whoring my vote out either, but it is what it is.  Call it what you want, paint any color you want, it is THAT SIMPLE.

AND YES, after I vote for him I will give my soul a enema of holy water and Drain O.  No, it probably won't help but I will have deserved it. 

Edited by sjgusmc21

This is what I have told people that don't like one or the other, just go out and vote, there are other things to vote on and vote 3rd party if you don't like either, why waste your vote, it will take time for a viable 3rd party but it starts with not voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

I won't vote hillary, and I have taken the time yet to see what 3rd party candidate I may fell is better for my choice, I will say Johnson can go sick his own that 2nd Amendment traitor along with his vp pick, just like killery.

Edited by montec