I held my nose for McCain, held my nose for Romney, and finally I don't feel like I am holding my nose. I have wondered for a very long time what having a real business mind in the WH would do for my wallet and bank account. I hope to find out. The past 9 years have been a shit sandwich for me in regards to effort/risk vs reward.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, making up something which does not exist to justify continued and intensified political attacks on anyone the left doesn't agree with.  The term "fragility" itself immediately brings to min

because drawing ape-like brown or black people would cause the liberal professors to shit blood like a busted fire hydrant. 

I am proud of America and grateful to be American.  Grateful enough that I put on the uniform and carried arms on foreign soil.   I am proud that I earned the uniform because it's something I accomp

Posted Images

An HONEST election would be one where the ballot had a "NONE OF THE ABOVE" box to check .

The problem with that is that "none of the above" would not win. At this point of the erosion of our freedoms and economy, I think an "anyone but hillary" would be a better if-I-had-my-rathers box.

Watching TV today, I saw that idiotic commercial with the two "comedians" running for the Bud Light Party.

I had the chilling thought... What the hell would we do if they actually DID win by write-in?!

Most people don't want to vote for either current candidate, and a LOT more people have seen that commercial than have watched any debates on TV...  :unsure:

Then I hopefully came back to my senses... I think.  :wacko:

An HONEST election would be one where the ballot had a "NONE OF THE ABOVE" box to check .

And if you did that you have just elected Cunt n Cocaine!

I'll sat it again, vote for who you fell could do the job. It's not for us to tell someone to not vote 3rd party, as that will cause them to not go out, and then they botch case some local tax or whatever passed because they didnt go out because they felt pressured to vote for the 2 parties they didn't want to.

And if you did that you have just elected Cunt n Cocaine!
I'll sat it again, vote for who you fell could do the job. It's not for us to tell someone to not vote 3rd party, as that will cause them to not go out, and then they botch case some local tax or whatever passed because they didnt go out because they felt pressured to vote for the 2 parties they didn't want to.
That non vote is a vote for "____" too!

I've learned the best thing to do with a troll is to ignore them. Then you can laugh at their temper tantrum like a spoiled child in the toy isle.

Being a mod and administrative on other forums I grew tired of having to ban, so those that knew just ignored and those that didn't and fed the fire got pm's of our unwritten rule.

What is a ban? How can you ban someone from a forum? I will come and go as I please. And for now, I'm done.

Public Wi-fi provides a near unlimited supply of IP addresses. As do smartphones and hotspot. It takes a minute to make a Yahoo mail and another minute to come register on this dump.

Look at patriot, screaming for a ban. Stupid old fogey, don't even know how to use a computer...fucking cave man. Just wanted to say i never liked the guy.

I couldn't have expected such high praise! Thank you!

Enjoy the radon in your mother's basement.

...I know...  Must....Not....Feed....

Trolls-3.gif

Back on topic:

If whites are so fragile, how the hell did they create so much? Why aren't whites rioting, killing cops, and looting?

Edited by patriot

What is a ban? How can you ban someone from a forum? I will come and go as I please. And for now, I'm done.

Public Wi-fi provides a near unlimited supply of IP addresses. As do smartphones and hotspot. It takes a minute to make a Yahoo mail and another minute to come register on this dump.

Look at patriot, screaming for a ban. Stupid old fogey, don't even know how to use a computer...fucking cave man. Just wanted to say i never liked the guy.

I couldn't have expected such high praise! Thank you!

Enjoy the radon in your mother's basement.

...I know... Must....Not....Feed....

Trolls-3.gif

Back on topic:

If whites are so fragile, how the hell did they create so much? Why aren't whites rioting, killing cops, and looting?

Didn't south Africa kick out all white people and confiscate their posessions? How is that country doing?

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to bring up Rhodesia. 

I also love the White Power troll speaking like he's some sort of guerrilla freedom fighter, hero standing up to armies of evil. Oh, you can make dummy accounts! Color me amazed.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to bring up Rhodesia. 

I also love the White Power troll speaking like he's some sort of guerrilla freedom fighter, hero standing up to armies of evil. Oh, you can make dummy accounts! Color me amazed.

Dummy accounts! How apropos! Against the site rules too, I think. Prosecution may be in order...