Excellence from Col. Allen West (ret.)

Hello

Reprinted from the Colonel's site:

With a big “sigh”……and a lump in my throat. Rest in peace, Antonio.

Allen West: As Milwaukee burns, I got this email that broke my heart

August 15, 2016

So very sad.

As Written By Allen B. West:

I received this email today. Glad I did. Sadly I do remember little Antonio West, because we carry the same last name and also we’re both Georgians.

Tragically, little Antonio is no longer with us, but this email reminded me of the biased reporting emanating from the liberal progressive media. This email brings forth some really interesting points that today, as we watch the violence and rioting in Milwaukee — due to an armed suspect being shot by police officers.

I urge you to take the time to remember little Antonio, and ask yourself…who rioted over his tragic death at the hands of two black teens? All lives truly matter, and look at the picture of little Antonio, the child with my same last name and initials, and tell me his life doesn’t matter? Well, based on the media’s focus…it did not.

To those folks in Milwaukee — go home, stop destroying your community, and think about what’s happening in your community. The armed man who was shot by police chose his fate.

Little Antonio was dealt his.

(Photo of Antonio)

My name was Antonio West. I was the child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy’s peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty… too bad it was me who got the death sentence instead because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73 percent non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a “hate crime.”

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me – so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our nation’s history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a “racist.” So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand justice for me. There’s no White Panther Party either to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller – I no longer have my life. Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking justice for Trayvon and Michael Brown, please remember to seek justice for me.

Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath. I don’t have a breath to hold anymore.

An armed man getting shot by a police officer doing his job makes national news and causes riots.

So why doesn’t the murder of a white toddler by two black teens, not to mention the far worse rate at which blacks kill each other, generate riots or addressed by black leaders as a problem within their community. But an occasional killing of a black person by a white police officer, a black person who more often than not is doing something criminal, becomes a riot?

When the statistics speak we see there’s an epidemic of violence coming from within the black…..

-Guido in TX

• Like 7

soros gave 33 million to blm to destabilize the country

ford foundation just gave millions as well

the overthrow of our country is being well funded

Soros also hates Israel and funds organizations that seek the destruction of that country even though he himself is a Jew. How ironic is that?  

• Like 1

soros gave 33 million to blm to destabilize the country

ford foundation just gave millions as well

the overthrow of our country is being well funded

Soros also hates Israel and funds organizations that seek the destruction of that country even though he himself is a Jew. How ironic is that?  

He's a Jew who is rumored to have collaborated with the Nazis.

West sees exactly what's going on, and isn't afraid to say so.

They'll call him Uncle Tom, and house nigger for that. Too fuckin' bad.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

The days of safe neighborhoods with cute little houses and picket fences....

Where children played hide and seek and other games, flew kites rode bikes...

With parents who were happy to work and earned their living, hoping for their children to have more than they had as children.

Those people, those morals, those neighborhoods are gone

Replaced with people who are largely criminals, who will never be productive members of society, and are by some twist of reality ....

Are entitled to the hard earned paychecks of those who do work

Hello

I have to think that like the degradation of society as we know it, these things start at the top.

With strong, brave leadership from someone with vision from a true leader such as Senator (Col.) West, I have to believe that America would still have a chance.

Here's to seeing that he finds an influential place in the next administration's Cabinet. (Obviously not hitlery's)

-Guido in TX