https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/

I cannot say what I would do to this punk....it is evil as well.  I just don't get it.  God rest his soul and I hope he was dead before this POS set him on fire.

I guess that white sob learned to check his privilege.

I know that you are joking but it was in REALLY bad taste....

I hope he "trips" on the prison stairs and breaks his neck.

No it's not a goddamn joke. Every day in this country people are being attacked because of their skin color. Because of the race hate that's been peddled by the left for decades.

Bad taste? Yes telling the truth is often called bad taste. No apologies given.

There is a new evil in the eyes of young men today. Hate with feet we call them. Pure evil and hate . You cannot reason with it and never turn your back on it. They have no value for human life and that includes the own life.

Edited by jerry52

Eye For an Eye on this one. My Dad was a Korean War vet, and if someone had ever done something to him, they'd meet the same fate twice over!  016.gif 

And Darth, very uncalled for and in very poor taste, whatever misguided motivation you claim.

I guess that white sob learned to check his privilege.

I know that you are joking but it was in REALLY bad taste....

I hope he "trips" on the prison stairs and breaks his neck.

No it's not a goddamn joke. Every day in this country people are being attacked because of their skin color. Because of the race hate that's been peddled by the left for decades.

Bad taste? Yes telling the truth is often called bad taste. No apologies given.

I am not quite sure what truth you think you are espousing. You seem to fault that people are being "attacked because of their skin color" but then jump to conclusions and make normative judgments about the victim in a sad and horrific crime. Without ample and substantial explanation you appear to be nothing but a moron.

There is a new evil in the eyes of young men today. Hate with feet we call them. Pure evil and hate . You cannot reason with it and never turn your back on it. They have no value for human life and that includes the own life.

Remember all those ghetto crack babies?  Well this is what we get when they grow up! 

• Like 1

You guys hating on darth need to check your white guilt card and turn it in for "going to finally stand up against this shit, obviously racist against whites card". White guilt in America has become so terrible its almost a crime to speak out against true racism.  Or even suggest you are proud of your ancestry if you aren't at least brown or darker.

These mother fuckers keep it up and they are going to wake up a real sleeping dragon they never wanted to see. They think its bad now. Wait until people are fed up.

It's in North Birminham, the old guy had lived there forever, it used to be a mainly white neighborhood, but years ago, they started moving out, some chose to stay, when uh, shall we say, it started going down hill. I sometimes take a "short cut" off I-65, thru there to hit I20/59 to avoid the shit at the junction. Don't go there without protection, and I don't mean condoms, unless you're looking for that stuff. Most of the older black people are really good people, but the young ones are just plain thug shit asswipes. I grew up on the west side of B'ham, place was called Little Italy and you could actually walk the streets at night, if you did something wrong, the phone lines would be burning up before you got home, all that is gone now, nothing but section 8 housing, rebuilt "brick yards" "to improve the standard of living", thugs and dope. Birmingham is a shit hole, run by shit heads that think they are owed something because they have been oppressed.

We moved our business out of Birmingham 9 years ago after being broken into and robbed, 3 nights in a row, B'ham PD looked me in the eye and said we where the wrong color to be there, when I complained to the mayors office about what was said, the skank laughed at me on the phone.

Just look at who's in the white house and who's running the cities that are either shit or going that way real quick, and you'll see the problem. If you're black, white, green, brown, pink or purple and have any amount of smarts, you wouldn't live in these places.

This old man was just living his life, trying to take care of his neighborhood, and some damn crack head thug decided he would show his manhood by beating and killing and old man, there ain't a place hot enough in hell for this little pussy. I bet if the right words where said in the jail, he wouldn't make it out.

• Like 1