Hi Everybody I think I posted this before but somehow it no longer appears anywhere. (Ooops! File Is Too Big To Upload...I Dunno What To Do...)

Anyhow I found myself in Downtown Manila last week and I bought myself YET AGAIN Another Pair of Buhi Hardwood Arnis Sticks For Merely... $7.95

I bought these because I gave 2 Pairs away to the Twin Daughters in their Early 20s of a Single Mom Lady Editor Friend when I learned they were learning the sport.

Arnis Martial Art was Declared The National Sport Of The Philippines By An Act Of Congress In 2011.

I used to carry a pair on Fridays when I only still had one truck and by law it could not be used that day and I had to go home late at night and take a Taxi from a very Dodgy, Dark Road with mostly Container Trucks coming from the Port passing by.

Like Right After I Bought These; I am able to carry them on the Train and all forms of Public Transportation in my country without any Incident or Any Kind Of Questioning. The Bar I regularly go to won't bat an eyelash if I go in with them. However; there are places where like guns or knives you have to leave them at the door and deposit them with the Security Guard.

What are your Laws Regarding This?

-rastamanila

Typically any club weapon is frowned upon, along with large knives.

Even here in Texas with our concealed /open carry clubs are prohibited but knives larger than 4.75" are allowed. Including basalong& auto openers.

I'm a Sayoc Kali , and Arnis practioner myself and was trying to find a good place to train near Makati, but never had any luck and my work is completed there for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

Typically any club weapon is frowned upon, along with large knives.

Even here in Texas with our concealed /open carry clubs are prohibited but knives larger than 4.75" are allowed. Including basalong& auto openers.

I'm a Sayoc Kali , and Arnis practioner myself and was trying to find a good place to train near Makati, but never had any luck and my work is completed there for the foreseeable future.

That's a Real Shame...I had a Buddy Running Kali Classes and he lived right on top of a Bar in Makati I partly owned. Some times the Kali Dudes would drop by. A Few American guys and girls some times.   -rastamanila

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found some photos that are Low-Resolution enough to post here. This First Photo is Exactly what my New Sticks look like. Hard To Imagine that these Hardwood sticks are from the center of a Palm Tree!

The Second Photo is a lighter color of my Original Kamagong Sticks. The Difference being that mine look like Ebony Wood.

post-18959-0-73891700-1474354866.jpeg

post-18959-0-29767100-1474354883.jpeg

• Like 4