WTS: Splav M23 Russian Chest Rig, A2 Carry Handle Sight, AR free-float

[sOLD] Mint Condition Splav M23 "Pioneer" Russian Assault Chest Rig - I've had it for a while, fitted it, but never actually worn it, so it's mint, with not a single defect or stain. It's just a little a bit wrinkled and dusty from sitting in my closet.

Pics:
6rZYdYG.jpg
CD4Jqtb.jpg

Price: $90 (shipped) [sOLD]

Lightly Used Flagaway Detachable AR-15 A2 Carry Handle Sight - Very lightly used. Not mil spec, but decent enough... better than the airsoft crap. Perfect for a beater M4 clone/practice with AR irons.

Pics:
3i13VfS.jpg
qoEE3wl.jpg
eZZ2kEL.jpg
Oew8UdE.jpg
UH2iC7t.jpg

Price: $20 $15 (shipped) 

Mint Condition FireTacSports AR-15 Free Float 10" Keymod Rail- Never been installed, but has a few scratches/light tool marks. Comes with 3 keymod rail pieces and all screws & wrenches.

Pics:
XmeaLOj.jpg
XmeaLOj.jpg
5D4Wd8z.jpg
Weue1d2.jpg

Price: $30 $25 (shipped)

Used Scorpion Armament AR-15 Free Float Carbine-Length Quad Rail  – It's used and has scuffing (see pics), but should work fine for your beater AR. [/size]

Pics:
7ueMRaO.jpg
UeYhWv3.jpg
0RkqM2i.jpg
aSrbQWb.jpg
V0vC9gw.jpg

Price: $15 $12 (shipped)

To purchase something, please[/size] post “I’ll take <item name>” here and PM me. For both of ours security, let’s keep all communication to the private messaging system on this site.[/size]

Continental US only, please.

Everything is sold as is – no returns.

You can buy with confidence. I’ve been on this forum for a looong time, sold many items on the marketplace and always had great feedback.
I generally communicate and ship very quickly, but I am currently extra busy with stuff and am giving myself 2 (two) business days to ship the items once the payment is received. 

Everything will be shipped via USPS and tracking will be provided. I pack this stuff very well.

Payment: Discrete (nothing but your forum username in the comments) PayPal using the “Send money to friends and family” option. If you want to use the “Pay for Goods and Services” option, please add 4% to the price (to cover my fees).

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

Edited by SpetsnazGRU
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.