Noble sport ammo? Opinions please!

I'm looking at purchasing some Noble Sport 410 0.4" buck (4 buckshot pellets) because it's a great deal price wise.

I would just order a box of 25 to try it out, but the shipping is almost $20 whether I buy 25 or 250. So if possible I thought I'd try to get some opinions from people with a Saiga 410 that have used Noble Sport rather than paying $20 shipping for a box of 25, or taking a chance on a box of 250.

My Saiga is unconverted, made in 2002 with the adjustable gas plug. It shoots everything we put through it, except Winchester PDX 2 ½" shells don't like to feed. We have a factory 4 round mag, and a 10 round and 15 round SureFire mags.

Thanks for any help I can get! I just joined but I've learned a lot from this forum.

Can anyone with a .410 tell her the energy threshold she should purchase over? That't the main thing she needs to know.

I've bought cases of nobelsport stuff before. I thought it was well made, but suspected it was a bit weaker than claimed. No chronograph data to prove it though. I suggest buying nobel sport a bit spicier than you might buy from some other brands.

Can anyone with a .410 tell her the energy threshold she should purchase over? That't the main thing she needs to know.

I've bought cases of nobelsport stuff before. I thought it was well made, but suspected it was a bit weaker than claimed. No chronograph data to prove it though. I suggest buying nobel sport a bit spicier than you might buy from some other brands.

Yes that definitely would be useful information!

I thought I'd read somewhere that some Noble Sport buck wouldn't work with semi auto shotguns, that's why I figured I'd ask if anyone had actually tried it. I just looked around again, it was Cheaper than dirt's site. Specifically, the Nobel Sport 'LE' 000 buck. I guess it's a low recoil round, and that's why it won't work?

The cheap Noble Sport 4 buck I ran across is the 'LE' kind, too. Neither site lists muzzle energy specifics, but the fps is about the same. So I imagine it's also probably low recoil and therefore a no go.

Too bad, it's the cheapest buck I've found anywhere so far.