Now just imagine if the repub candidate had these obvious signs of brain damage.

For those who don't know (and I assume that's most of you) Blaire White is a conservatarian transsexual who calls bullshit on militant feminism, black lies matter, "social justice warriors", etc.

• Like 1

Yes we get it.  All liberals are mental cases.  Ha Ha. 

But this particular liberal has physical neurological damage.  And she's about to be elected president.  I'm finding it hard to laugh.

• Like 1

Yes we get it.  All liberals are mental cases.  Ha Ha. 

But this particular liberal has physical neurological damage.  And she's about to be elected president.  I'm finding it hard to laugh.

I didn't mean it as a joke, smart guy. It's a fact. Anyone who thinks it's OK to steal from one to give to another is mentally ill. It's that simple. 

...and no shit, she's got physical brain trauma. It's obvious.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 5

Brain dead and morally bankrupt! An intellectually dishonest elitist who thinks we are all  ignorant peasants who should just worship her awesomeness!!!

I have seen Hillary and her entourage when there were NO CAMERAS running - she acts just like the spoiled daughter of a medieval despotic King!

• Like 1

Two coughing fits today. One was so bad she had to cancel her 'impromptu' press conference aboard her campaign jet today. Fox carried it. Worth a watch.

I read the hildabeast tried to play off the coughing fit as "being allergic to trump".   Sad when a presidential candidate has to lie to cover up health/mental issues.    If she gets in the WH we are so screwed.

• Like 1

The longer she lasts, the better chance we have of her NOT getting elected. (Yeah, I know..."the fix is in"...but play along, OK?)

She looks worse every day.

Has anyone noticed all the attack ads Johnson is running against Trump?

I haven't seen any against Shitlery.

• Like 2

The longer she lasts, the better chance we have of her NOT getting elected. (Yeah, I know..."the fix is in"...but play along, OK?)

Johnson is a shit bag liberal

Open borders drugs ect

He was fiscally responsible as gov here in N.M. nothing more

• Like 1

Johnson is a shit bag liberal

Open borders drugs ect

He was fiscally responsible as gov here in N.M. nothing more

He's just there as a spoiler.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2