71 Year old robbed then shot while watering lawn

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/caught-ca...topstories.html

71 year old just watering his lawn when two PUNKS rob him and then shoots him in the abdomen.

I don't care how old they are.....death, switch and instant.Animals. That is all they are.  Put them down. Put them down hard.

Chicago needs martial law imposed until the shootings stop.  Everyone KNOWS how to solve this, but we are too soft to do so. The city will burn itself down.

I feel really bad for the good people of that city. But they need to stand together and take it upon themselves to solve this issue.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/caught-ca...topstories.html 71 year old just watering his lawn when two PUNKS rob him and then shoots him in the abdomen. I don't care how old they are.....death, switch and instant.Animals. That is all they are.  Put them down. Put them down hard. Chicago needs martial law imposed until the shootings stop.  Everyone KNOWS how to solve this, but we are too soft to do so. The city will burn itself down. I feel really bad for the good people of that city. But they need to stand together and take it upon themselves to solve this issue.

Martial law?

No...just have an "amnesty period" where any criminal put down gets ZERO investigation, and is forgotten.

Edited by patriot

Could not get my filters to run the video.  Gets pretty bad when a man can NOT even water his small front yard grass.  Would it have made any difference if he had been packing?  But not in Chicago.  Did the old guy have any situational awareness with the kid? 

Did the man KNOW the kids?  Why didn't the man retreat to his front step when he saw the kids?  So many tragic events.  Another reason why out here in SW Oregon in Josephine County where we have NO LAW enforcement EVERYBODY packs.  Sad.

Edited by HB of CJ