The Pressure may be Getting too Much

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, can't seem to find the "Stand with Hillary" meme now that I thought was funny, but...         And grumpy cat weighs in here too.      

She's been dead for years.   That episode was just the demons wearing her skin suit having an argument.

Posted Images

Oh, yeah, sure it was pneumonia... 'Cause that always just goes away in a few hours and then you feel fine, right?!  :wacko:

She was pretty much dead on her feet before they got that van door open, you could tell that post was the only thing holding her up!

• Like 3

I kind of hope she hangs on until the election...  If she croaks (or drops out now) the dems will have the opportunity to switch to a less beatable candidate.  Actually I liked a suggestion I read elsewhere; both Trump and Hillary should undergo autopsies to judge their health and fitness to hold public office.  It's the only way to be sure.

Edited by Netpackrat
  • Like 1

Oh, yeah, sure it was pneumonia... 'Cause that always just goes away in a few hours and then you feel fine, right?!  wacko.png

She was pretty much dead on her feet before they got that van door open, you could tell that post was the only thing holding her up!

I wonder how many people there would have just as soon stood there and done nothing to help that lowlife scumbag.

I may have a party if she does kick it before the election. Not necessarily a party to celebrate her death, but a celebration of hope for what is left of our country.

I'll crack a cold 1...2...3...4...after I get done thanking the Lord!

Better yet, let's invite him for a few!  We're buying!

• Like 1

Hello

After watching my ex-father fade away with Parkinson's for eight years in a nursing home fouling himself and being spoon fed, then later tube fed, I decided that had to be one of the most despicable ways to die on God's green earth.

Knowing that, and suspecting that is what that demonic uber-bitch Hitlery is plagued with, reinforces my knowledge that there is, in fact, a God (or Karma, or poetic justice, or whatever you want to call it.)

So close to that Presidency she could almost taste it.............Ha!

-Guido in TX

• Like 4

Who/What is that guy, anyway?  unsure.png

post-4831-0-05549100-1473766766_thumb.jpg

And now this...

Conspiracy theorists claimed when Biden decided not to run that hitlery would bow out "for health reasons".  Maybe not so nutty after all.  This whole election makes me want to throw up.

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/top-democratic-party-officials-working-to-replace-hillary-clinton

DNC is Prepared to Replace Clinton With Biden

Edited by Darth Saigus

We can only pray that she cannot hide her senility behind a willing gang of supporters hiding as 'journalists', and will be caught on some viral cell phone video having another of her episodes.  Maybe we get lucky and someone throws water on the witch.

Edited by G O B
  • Like 2

Zombie Hillary for President?

washington_zombies_2.jpg

We can only pray that she cannot hide her senility behind a willing gang of supporters hiding as 'journalists', and will be caught on some viral cell phone video having another of her episodes.  Maybe we get lucky and someone throws water on the witch.

Make it Holy water. That'll do her in for certain!

• Like 3