The Pressure may be Getting too Much

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, can't seem to find the "Stand with Hillary" meme now that I thought was funny, but...         And grumpy cat weighs in here too.      

She's been dead for years.   That episode was just the demons wearing her skin suit having an argument.

Posted Images

They are getting desperate, especially now that the polls are showing Trump ahead and building momentum. Personally, I think he's been ahead longer than the media will admit, but they continue to subdue truthful info that doesn't help their cause. Speaking of not helping their cause, I finally saw 13 hours. Great film.

They are getting desperate, especially now that the polls are showing Trump ahead and building momentum. Personally, I think he's been ahead longer than the media will admit, but they continue to subdue truthful info that doesn't help their cause. Speaking of not helping their cause, I finally saw 13 hours. Great film.

Did you see Hillary's America yet? Clinton Cash is very educational too.

• Like 1

More like Bait n' Switch. No one in the media is intelligent enough to master a Jedi mind trick.  wink.png

Never underestimate your enemy.  Mind tricks only work on weak minds, but most Americans are weak minded by choice.  The media/education/left Dark Side are very good at controlling weak minds, and getting better.  They are masters of using fear, bribery, intimidation, fraud, character assassination...

The left has kicked our ass for decades on everything but gun control and it's easy to point to recent gains as proof that they are failing.  But this is a temporary setback to them.

"Listen, and understand!  The Left is out there!  It can't be bargained with.  It can't be reasoned with.  It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.  And it absolutely will not stop... ever!  Until your freedoms are dead!"

Recent examples of media mind control

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/how-google-could-rig-the-2016-election-121548

How Google Could Be Rigging the 2016 Election

https://aeon.co/essays/how-the-internet-flips-elections-and-alters-our-thoughts

The New Mind Control

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/29/facebook-users-emotions-news-feeds

Facebook Reveals Experiment to Manipulate Users Emotions

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

Just heard a rumor that Hillery's got some disease that will kill her in about 2 years.

Can't we speed it up?

I'd let things fast forward and totally give up 2 years of my life to see that.

Watched a little bit of the debate last night...

She didn't fall? Inconceivable!

Considering the stick she's got up her ass, I understand why.

Personally, I was hoping for a full- on gurning exhibition!

1-photo-u1.jpg

Edited by patriot

Watched a little bit of the debate last night...

She didn't fall? Inconceivable!

She was getting that weird shoulder bobbing thing and I was hoping for the best, but it didn't happen. I hate to be mean, but she deserves to fall flat on her face both figuratively and literally.

• Like 3