The Pressure may be Getting too Much

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, can't seem to find the "Stand with Hillary" meme now that I thought was funny, but...         And grumpy cat weighs in here too.      

She's been dead for years.   That episode was just the demons wearing her skin suit having an argument.

Posted Images

Weeblry Clinton.

attachicon.gifWeeblryClinton.jpg

WTF is wrong with you? You ruined my lunch!

There is little that will turn a stomach faster than that evil mug.

Sorry buddy. The Weeble comparison was just to good to pass up.

• Like 1

When you make deals with the devil expect things to get hot.

The temperature in New York was only  in the low 80s per Yahoo.

When you make deals with the devil expect things to get hot.

The temperature in New York was only  in the low 80s per Yahoo.

See how media is manipulated? According to FOX it was 78 in NY. It's 75 here, now, but I don't have pavement and buildings around me.

If she become physically constrained, I expect Zero will suspend the election in November.

...and declare Martial Law.

I think that's the plan anyhow. He's got several to that end already in the works.

1.Hillary's health.

2.Civil unrest.

That's just two easy ones...

Hillary (being kind with words here) may become physically unable to continue the campaign and will "be advised" to drop out of the race.  What may happen then is open for different opinions.  Yikes!

Obama is evil but very smart in some ways.  He can hardly "postpone" a presidential election just because one candidate drops out.  There are many other people officially running for the White House.

If he did it would start the fire storm.  Make that a shit storm.  The demos would have to select another person.  Whom that may be would be up for grabs.  That person also might end up winning the election?

Sympathy vote for poor old Hillary?  Amazing how stupid most demo voters can actually be.  That applies to most voters also.  I am a knowledgeable independent and I also am stupid.  Don't know enough

What will happen?  I think she will wait too long and have a major medical collapse.  Enough where she must drop out.  It will be very interesting then what happens.  Keep your powder dry.