Hillary is stealing money from poor supporters

There are reports of the Clinton campaign stealing money from the poorest supporters. People who pledge small amounts on their credit card, are finding that she steals more from them. A ONE TIME small donation, say $20 will result in 3 more UNAUTHORIZED (THEFT)

charges. They ALWAYS remain under $100 total so as not to reach the level of triggering an investigation.

If any of you have elderly relatives of a liberal bent- PLEASE have them check to see if they have been defrauded, AND CONTACT the news and the STATE Attorney General!

Yeah ... we need some good evidence.  Even telling us where to look.  Or we can look on our own.  The situation with me is that by now NOTHING about the SS Klintoun campaign would surprise me.  Also wondering if it may be the workers themselves who are pocketing the funds and NOT officially the campaign.  But such would be very hard to prove.  Anyhow, very disheartening.  Shiet!  Actually MORE shiet.

Witch probably cut a deal with Wells Fargo.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/stunning_accusation_hillary_campaign_ripping_off_small_donors_with_unauthorized_charges.html

The overcharges are occurring so often that the fraud department at one of the nation’s biggest banks receives up to 100 phone calls a day from Clinton’s small donors asking for refunds for unauthorized charges to their bankcards made by Clinton’s campaign.

http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

• Like 3

Why would anyone doubt this or be surprised about this? It is precisely her style and big money donors are probably not so interested in her anymore. Hillary is big, great, and sinking like the Titanic.

• Like 1

Hillary is an ACCOMPLISHED politician. She is an accomplished LIAR,THIEF, and has purged herself of any and all morals, ethics, or even any trace of humanity.

I would not be the least surprised if she snuck into funeral homes in the middle of the night to steal the pennies off the eyes of the dead.

• Like 1

I'm surprised people who donate to that filthy piece of shit (no offense to fecal matter) are smart enough to look at their statements.

Why, it's basically just free WIC and welfare money to fritter away on stupid shit to most of them anyway. mad.gif

Most too lazy to hold down a job, but their eight thuglets run around rampant in the local shopping mall better dressed (Air Jordan sneakers and big ass Mr. T gold medallion necklaces strung around their necks) than me. :rolleyes:

Heh, I pity the fool.  Like I'd really wear a big ass medallion necklace (just to get it caught in the escalator :eek: ) anyway. sleep.png

Some real numbers I got on zerohedge:

The Clinton foundation took in 143 million dollars. 9 million went to the actual causes, the rest were "administrative" fees.

Congress just subpoenaed the FBI guy for ALL of the Clinton emails.

The DNC calls the latino Americans "the taco vote". They call the African Americans "the jungle vote".

Pure evil. The cankle queen needs to go!

• Like 2

This is a great reason to never use debit cards. I stopped using my debit card years ago, and switched to using a credit card for all transactions where you have to swipe to pay to avoid the mess of having your money tied up in your bank account when you have bills to pay.

Much easier and faster to dispute on a credit card vs you bank account.

Wow.  This happened to an older lady friend.  We visited the "site" and carefully read all the fine font that MIGHT have actually legally declared she agreed to OPTIONAL multiple "donations"?  Anyhow, she had her credit card company remove them.  Be careful when agreeing to a payment on a card.  It might go on forever.  Legal?  Dunno.  My attorney said he looked at it and even he was not sure.

She was a HRC supporter.  No more.  Might not even be HRC's fault.  My lady says now she is voting for Trump.  Wonder if he does it also?  Dunno.