WTS: Russian IzhMash 8 round Saiga-12 OEM mags. NEW condition.

[both mags SOLD]

For sale:

Two OEM IzhMash 8 round magazines for non-magwell models of the Saiga-12. New condition, never used and looking great. These are the only mil spec, "high capacity" Saiga-12 mags. Very heavy duty and reliable. If you own a Saiga-12, you owe it to yourself to have at least one of these, especially if you ever use your S12 for home defense duty. No longer importable due to the sanctions. 

Important Note: I cannot and will not ship these magazines to California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York

Price: [sOLD] $110 $100 (shipped) EACH or $210 $195 (shipped) for BOTH mags.

Pics:

W5iUEtg.jpg
4ZDkuT4.jpg

To purchase, please post “I’ll take <item name>” here and PM me. For both of ours security, let’s keep all communication to the private messaging system on this site.

Continental US only, please.

You can buy with confidence. I’ve been on this forum for a looong time, sold many items on the marketplace and always had great feedback.
I generally communicate and ship very quickly, but I am currently extra busy with stuff and am giving myself 2 (two) business days to ship the items once the payment is received. 

Everything will be shipped via USPS and tracking will be provided. I pack this stuff very well.

Payment: Discrete (nothing but your forum username in the comments) PayPal using the “Send money to friends and family” option. If you want to use the “Pay for Goods and Services” option, please add 4% to the price (to cover my fees).

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

Edited by SpetsnazGRU
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.